Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who all here drives a jeep and did you lose one out at 360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looked like a I'm about to get my shit repoed so I'll just ditch it out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
      That looked like a I'm about to get my shit repoed so I'll just ditch it out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I kinda thought the same
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Did everyone miss the part about the plates not matching the vehicle? I'd wager the jeep was stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
          Did everyone miss the part about the plates not matching the vehicle? I'd wager the jeep was stolen.
          I read something about that, there was some confusion and the plate on it did match the owner in the long run.

Comment

The owner of said license plate posted that it wasn't his. I even reported it to the PD the day it got stuck and you see how much they cared. People had two more days to strip it and push it off the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
              Used to see that all the time in the early 00s when we were going out there all the time.

That bridge is super sketchy to drive over but we did a few times
              I've seen way more than my fair share of nonsense out there including driving over that thing. Plenty with you and the Travises as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                47,000 for a fucking jeep?

Jesus christ, and i thought i paid a lot for my focus.
                Look at a full size American Truck or SUV... I was looking at new crew 4x4 diesels and nooooo thanks. A loaded one is more than I paid for my first house.

Comment

We rode motorcycles at 360 in the mid 90's. We had always heard about a story of someone who had committed suicide and was found hanging from that same bridge.

At one point there were hundreds of people out there on weekends. Early one Saturday morning we were riding a trail and came across someone in the woods completely butt naked. We turned around and hauled ass the other way. ��
                  2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

Originally posted by D3R3K View Post
                    We rode motorcycles at 360 in the mid 90's. We had always heard about a story of someone who had committed suicide and was found hanging from that same bridge.

At one point there were hundreds of people out there on weekends. Early one Saturday morning we were riding a trail and came across someone in the woods completely butt naked. We turned around and hauled ass the other way. ��
                    I was gonna bring up a story back in 90s when we rented jeeps at the Dodge dealer I worked at and go out there. We came across a guy running down a path naked. By the time we got to where he made a turn ,he was gone. So we either were there same time or srreaking might be a regular thing out there

Comment

Working...
                    X