Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    Well, teach him how to not be a pussy.

Oops forgot it's a v6, teach him how to be a lady.
    x2

I would be ashamed to admit my son can't drive a stick on a Mustang board. You're doing it wrong.

Comment

He is just turning 15, and learning how to drive
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Moot point in my case as that 05 is sold.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
          Just take him to an empty parking lot for a day. Lots of us learned to drive on a stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Just take him to an empty parking lot for a day. Lots of us learned to drive on a stick.
            Good idea.
            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

I learned to drive on a stick when I was 12, you should be ashamed of yourself...
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Svo

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                  I learned to drive on a stick when I was 12, you should be ashamed of yourself...
                  yep. I was on a tractor when I was young, I had to stand on the clutch pedal to get it to the floor. My dad took me to a gravel parking lot and wouldnt let me leave until I could take off without spinning the tires at 15.

BONUS: his friends wont be able to take his car or drive it.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My dad forced me to learn how a manual works when I was about 10 by teaching me how to operate his 76 Toyota Corolla SR5 liftback but I was too short to actually drive it...then he made me learn how to ride a dirtbike and use a clutch with my Yamaha JT1 Mini Enduro....when it came time to get my license at 15 he taught me to drive his 85 Ranger V6 and that's what I took my license test in. We did parking lots, back-country roads, and hills to learn how to take off going uphill. I'm glad he made me learn it that way. Rowing gears is enjoyable.

Comment

And?

C'mon man, lots of people learned to drive with a manual. In my case, on a 65 Mustang, in my wife's case, in a Jeep. I bet your boy can handle it.

Comment

It's not THAT hard. And who knows, maybe not being an incapable, useless pussy will be good for him.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          yep. I was on a tractor when I was young, I had to stand on the clutch pedal to get it to the floor. My dad took me to a gravel parking lot and wouldnt let me leave until I could take off without spinning the tires at 15.

BONUS: his friends wont be able to take his car or drive it.
                          Another bonus - he can't text and drive if he's constantly shifting gears. Teach the boy how to drive a standard
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Buy my 240sx to teach him on :P

He wont get distracted by the radio or ac/heater.

Comment

I learned to drive stick on an old 9N tractor when I was 8 or 9, then around 12 we had a bronco 2 that I would drive around the property, finally at 21 I started driving one as a daily.

Heck, I taught my sister how to drive one when she was almost 30.

Comment

The insurance alone is gong to be expensive, you need to buy him a truck, F-150 is what I bought my boy (1995 Lightning) he wrecked that bitch the first day he got his license and drove alone. Ran over several curbs and killed multiple city titties throughout town, but he was safe, it was a cheap enough truck and it was sporty. Despite the titty killing and front bumper mishap, he took care of it and when he graduated I bought him a '13 Mustang.

Insurance was $200.00 per month for the truck and $350.00 a month for the new Stang...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X