No announcement yet.

Daily driver suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say the is250,im in the market for a 2010+ also...

Comment

Can't say enough about my Lexus GS. Incredible car all around, and the earlier models can definitely be found for under 16k.

Comment

Originally posted by blake View Post
        that's good to know. 250 or 350?

Comment

Can't go wrong with G37

Just got the wife a 15 Q50 and love it

Comment

Corvette

Comment

Pontiac G8

Not in your year range, but everything else.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Genesis sedan or equus sedan. Stay away from the 2012 models with the 5.0

Comment

I love my 2013 Passat SEL v6. Has just under 300hp

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    The IS250 has no balls.
                    This. You drove the red car with 4 people in it. 350, little bit of suspension work. done.

Comment

Have you driven a Charger R/T?
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I love my 13 CTS Performance Coupe. I have been daily driving it and it is a really nice ride. I absolutely hate GM products after a lemon we had about 10 years ago and shitty service but hopefully this thing will change my mind. It was a last minute choice over a Miata and I got a sweet deal out of Arkansas with free delivery. This car is pretty quick for a luxury car, and is freaking deceptive on speed. You have to really watch it because 70 feels like 45 in this thing. They made a lot of improvements in 2012 so I would buy as late model as you could. I bought it from Carlisle in Arkansas and they beat anyone in Dallas by 4k and free delivery. Only issue I have is the wife eyeballing it every day. I really dig the way this thing looks also.

I stayed away from a V as I know it would only get me in trouble. Plus they are another 20k.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

'13-'14 Accord. If you can bump your budget just a bit, you can get a v6 model in the $17k-$18k range.

Comment

I was going to say Genesis coupe but remembered this is for a Wookie, SRT8 Cherokee?

Comment

I'm partial to the Infiniti. I loved our G35. It had plenty of power to get us in and out of traffic, I believe 155 mph was where I finally let out of it the one time I was able to stretch its legs. we got 18-20 mpg no matter how we drove it.

I test drove an IS250 when we traded our Infiniti in and comparing the two, I would prefer the Infiniti, the ride was better than the Lexus. If we are ever in the market for a sedan an Infiniti will be at the top of our list.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Man, you guys are on it. Thanks for the great feedback.

Originally posted by Fordblue625 View Post
                                Can't say enough about my Lexus GS. Incredible car all around, and the earlier models can definitely be found for under 16k.
                                Originally posted by fitzwell View Post
                                This. You drove the red car with 4 people in it. 350, little bit of suspension work. done.
                                Yeah, problem is, any Lexus with "350" in it within my year/milage parameters is just too damn pricey. I'd have to be looking at $18K+.

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                Have you driven a Charger R/T?
                                I have not, but that car is in this weird intersection of not loving the styling, oddly holding their value so that a decent one is out of my price range, and being a Chrysler product. Rightly or wrongly, I associate Chrysler with crap in terms of quality and reliability. Is that an outdated notion?

Comment

Working...
                                X