Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL tags. Nice job to some of you.

Comment

Congrats, it is a good feeling and 46lbs in a month is a heck of a start. Its possible if you have a lot to lose. I'm a small person and to prep for pt, I was able to get from 195lbs to 170 in 33 days.
      Last edited by Jimbo; 01-19-2017, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        There are some seriously caustic motherfuckers in this thread/forum.
        No shit. Still trying to figure out what the difference is between a public forum and facebook. Seems there are certain rules and guidelines between the two where butt hurt will ensue if they are not followed to the strictest of standards.

Comment

Good job on the weight loss thus far. I cringed when you said what your eating habits are., I can only imagine the amount of water you were retaining.

I wouldn't get crazy on the working out. You'll get bored with it quicker. Ease into an insane routine and you won't even notice it.

Lastly, I like your Hawaiian lady friend, she looks great. Let me know when the nudes get posted lol.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

So was it the sleeve or bypass surgery that you had?

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              Wizard sleeze.

Comment

Your mom's vagina gapes like mouth of tired dog
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Good job on the weight loss thus far. I cringed when you said what your eating habits are., I can only imagine the amount of water you were retaining.

I wouldn't get crazy on the working out. You'll get bored with it quicker. Ease into an insane routine and you won't even notice it.

Lastly, I like your Hawaiian lady friend, she looks great. Let me know when the nudes get posted lol.
                  Thank you and never! lol Shes actually only half Hawaiian. The other half is Filipino.
                  Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                  Hernia surgery. No bypass or sleeve. My sister did that and while she lost a crap ton of weight quickly she had to FOREVER cut out too many foods I would like to at least occasionally indulge in.
                  Last edited by LaserSVT; 01-20-2017, 08:31 AM.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    You're literally cumming away the calories!
                    Its been said masturbation burns more calories!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      Hernia surgery. No bypass or sleeve. My sister did that and while she lost a crap ton of weight quickly she had to FOREVER cut out too many foods I would like to at least occasionally indulge in.
                      I had hernia surgery myself about 4-5 years ago, largely (pun intended) a result of being a fat man during the prior 20 years. Was able to lose more than enough through dietary changes which I'm still following. Do not want to have to have any such surgery again if it's something I can avoid, and as a bonus my knees thank me every day now.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        I had hernia surgery myself about 4-5 years ago, largely (pun intended) a result of being a fat man during the prior 20 years. Was able to lose more than enough through dietary changes which I'm still following. Do not want to have to have any such surgery again if it's something I can avoid, and as a bonus my knees thank me every day now.
                        Yeah I ran for 5 years with that hernia and its so much nicer now that its gone. Even though my legs are still on fire from working out (rested last night) I can already feel the less strain on my knees and ankles and the biggest plus is my lower back is no longer screaming at me in pain. I will be doing more cardio tonight and that will be the plan until the surgeon removes the fluid from the surgery. 2 days on and one day off. A couple trainer friends (including my wife) said that at 2 hours I am really doing too much and should only do 30-45 minutes but since the 2 hour workout isn't killing me I will stay at that level for the foreseeable future. I will just gradually increase the angle and speed on the tread mill and the resistance on the bike. The elliptical still kicks my ass though. lol
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          Its been said masturbation burns more calories!!!!
                          Soooo I use to have this really sophisticated Polar watch that monitored calories expended during various exercises. That is not a true statement!
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            soooo i use to have this really sophisticated polar watch that monitored calories expended during various exercises. That is not a true statement!
                            lol!

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              soooo i use to have this really sophisticated polar watch that monitored calories expended during various exercises. That is not a true statement!
                              lmfao!

Comment

this still isn't in the pumping iron forum?

mods around here suck! .... pretty much just Don... but still

Comment

Working...
                                X