Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    I'm fucking nervous as shit for tomorrow. And it's only pre rasp. FUCK
    Bro you got this. Just dont fuck up. You're prepared. Probably a lot more than some.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Do work Ben!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Dont wash out! We will give you ten tons of shit!

Comment

You got it man, just remember the fun stuff you get to play with when you are done

Comment

Keep up the hard work. Head down, mouth shut, ears open, one foot goes in front of the other and in no time you will be through it.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Just keep in mind man that all fun things in the military are made hard to get to so you'll be more thankful when you do get to it. It's. all worth it. You're so close just keep your eye on the prize. We're here for you battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hahahaha. That was rough. All is well though
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Dont wash out! We will give you ten tons of shit!
                  I think at this point only you and SVO would be qualified to give him shit.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    We're talking about Ben.. I think we can all keep giving him shit.

Comment

Proud of you, assholeface!

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

I hear you can now have time outs and safe places during Ranger training. It should be a cake walk for him. [emoji12][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well I fucked around. Didn't quite prepare enough and got dropped today. I should find out next week or the week after where I'm going. Plan is to go to pt my ass off and come back. This is where I wanna be, I'll get here. Just have to take a different route now
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Dang, sucks to hear man, but if that's where you want to be, don't give up!

Guessing you'll probably go to an airborne unit? I don't recall, are you 11b?

Comment

Originally posted by probie View Post
                              well i fucked around. Didn't quite prepare enough and got dropped today. I should find out next week or the week after where i'm going. Plan is to go to pt my ass off and come back. This is where i wanna be, i'll get here. Just have to take a different route now
                              wtf!!!!!!

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Well I fucked around. Didn't quite prepare enough and got dropped today. I should find out next week or the week after where I'm going. Plan is to go to pt my ass off and come back. This is where I wanna be, I'll get here. Just have to take a different route now
                                Keep your head up man. This isn't the end of the world, but you already know that. Shit, you got your wings. How many people can say that? You'll get back, and you'll kick ass...from now until then.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X