Top 5 performance cars under 20k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdun View Post
    there is an in car video on their website of the car doing a 40 to 120 and it happens FAST.
    gearing.

science.

(waits for ss rrr to tell me i dont know anything and dont have the leg strenf for da clutch pedal.)
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Shit, those 335s run really good with just a few mods.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

they really do.

theres a great meme for bimmer ownership..

(edit i'll find it another day, but, at this point they are in the hands of the likes of crapstangs and mike91coupes, so its best to snatch them up while resprectable undeplrables like me have/had them.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I've seen auto C5s walked by V6 '12+ 5th gen camaros from a roll lol. Not impressive at all.
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

says the guy who claims to have a viper with no picture proof. BUT HEY YEAH MAN YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT!!

im fucking with you max, i named my son after you hoping he could come up in the car game too.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
              On 3 makes a kit for the 335i. They put their new 61mm on an otherwise stock 335i auto and make 480rwhp on 93 octane.
              So $13k + $8k turbo kit + $1200 in tuning = 480hp.

Comment

kit starts at 2995.00

Comment

and that was with NO tuning

Comment

Coupe plus $5K = trip to the moon
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Is he at 8t again about his car. Good grief

Comment

No BMW short of an M car is eligible for this list. Why? Because no matter how fast you can make a 335, it's still basic mundane transportation typically driven by jackasses named Brad with synthetic wives named Buffy.

Unlike the 335 the turbo T/A mentioned is actually a unique and cool car. The C5 Z06s with factory hardtop, titanium exhaust also cool. A 335 with two baby seats and 1000 hp will never be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          No BMW short of an M car is eligible for this list. Why? Because no matter how fast you can make a 335, it's still basic mundane transportation typically driven by jackasses named Brad with synthetic wives named Buffy.

Unlike the 335 the turbo T/A mentioned is actually a unique and cool car. The C5 Z06s with factory hardtop, titanium exhaust also cool. A 335 with two baby seats and 1000 hp will never be cool.
                          I don't disagree with you when you say the TTA and the C5 Z06 are cool, but I DO disagree that a "mundane" 335, two baby seats, and 1000 HP isn't cool. IMHO, people underestimate the 335, and it makes a great sleeper in Dallas, where there are a shit ton of the running around.

Comment

Terminator vote here.

Only a couple years made, few mods for more fun and make a killer whine.

BMWs are wonderful cars until they break.
                            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Heads cam intake ls1 trans am don't forget the exhaust

Comment

I can make an Audi station wagon faste than a 335 if I want to go that route.

I'm thinking more along the lines of something that is cool to have in the garage, quick, fun etc. baby seats, IDGAF. If (insert name of ultra hit young starlet here) we're dying to have my seed, it ain't happening. I'm done with kids and baby seats. I'm going to have 5 cool cars someday or one Ferrari...... or two Porsches.

I'm working on picking up a 944 turbo right now. About 90% sure it will happen.

And my revised list is. ZR-1, 944 turbo, 93-5 RX7 turbo, 68-72 Corvette, and lastly c5 or C6 Z06. I think that also represents some of the coolest engines ever made. Money no object the list would change.

Comment

Working...
                                X