Good deal on a BakFlip Cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on a BakFlip Cover?

Any idea where I can get a good deal on a BakFlip cover for my 2012 F-150 locally?

Not local, but I order my truck accessories from AutoAnything. Free shipping + No tax

AmericanTrucks offers a large selection of truck parts accessories for Ford, Dodge, Chevy, and GMC trucks. Shop now at AmericanTrucks.com.

20% off coupon code: EJA1723

Comment

I bet Diablo Rojo over at Clean Ridez in the advertisers section would hook a brotha up

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        Not local, but I order my truck accessories from AutoAnything. Free shipping + No tax

AmericanTrucks offers a large selection of truck parts accessories for Ford, Dodge, Chevy, and GMC trucks. Shop now at AmericanTrucks.com.

20% off coupon code: EJA1723
        thats usually a good place if the discount code works. Ebay has ones you can submit an offer. I have done it twice in the past for the best deal I could find. Autoanything will negotiate the price over the phone or online if the coupon code doesnt work.

Comment

Check with Fatlip Customs in Haltom City...
          '13 Porsche 911S, PDK, every Sport option, Aqua Blue

'13 King Ranch F150 S'Crew.

Comment

Thanks everybody! Got some messaging and calling to do now.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
              I bet Diablo Rojo over at Clean Ridez in the advertisers section would hook a brotha up
              Yeah, I would definitely check with him.

Comment

If you can get any discount for two, let me know and I'll most likely jump in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  Yeah, I would definitely check with him.
                  Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  If you can get any discount for two, let me know and I'll most likely jump in.
                  I PM'd him and he responded back right away. Got the price I'm happy with and would rather give the business to someone on the board. Hopefully I'll be ready to do this in the next month.

Comment

Working...
                  X