X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    shady reply is shady.
    Yeah I know. The nature of dfwmustangs. 😊
    I will give a full report to whoever can help me with this number. And if they feel like posting it, I'm not against it.
    Photobucket

Comment

were you old the ratfink looking bandicoot in a loud black cobra with a terrible hood around rosemeade/midway the other day?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        were you old the ratfink looking bandicoot in a loud black cobra with a terrible hood around rosemeade/midway the other day?
        Working the streets again? Not judging.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
          Yeah I know. The nature of dfwmustangs. 😊
          I will give a full report to whoever can help me with this number. And if they feel like posting it, I'm not against it.
          via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

with your shit details! this is my wildest fuckin guess

Comment

looks like LD Automotive
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

looks like LD Automotive
                  LOL Low blow!
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Dramasnake.

Comment

looks like LD Automotive
                      haha, that's fucked up, man...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        with your shit details! this is my wildest fuckin guess

Way past you on Deedra. She had the number 6 or 7 years ago.
                        The phone number is all I have to go on. They did not call me. They supposedly called another number that's using it to blackmail us. And again, it's really not that big a deal. It would just be nice to be able to clear our name and prove that it wasn't us. In fact, I honestly believe they know it wasn't us but are using the situation to hurt our name for one of the business we own. It's a disgruntled employee who is making the allegations and is causing lots of drama. I'd like to expose the real person who sent the text. Again, if the real person who sent the texts are exposed, I think we will find out the real reason this exemployee doesn't want it known who they are. If you can't, you can't. No big deal.
                        Photobucket

Comment

Way past you on Deedra. She had the number 6 or 7 years ago.
                          The phone number is all I have to go on. They did not call me. They supposedly called another number that's using it to blackmail us. And again, it's really not that big a deal. It would just be nice to be able to clear our name and prove that it wasn't us. In fact, I honestly believe they know it wasn't us but are using the situation to hurt our name for one of the business we own. It's a disgruntled employee who is making the allegations and is causing lots of drama. I'd like to expose the real person who sent the text. Again, if the real person who sent the texts are exposed, I think we will find out the real reason this exemployee doesn't want it known who they are. If you can't, you can't. No big deal.
                          not much you can do! i think your screwed in this situation

Comment

Call their bluff.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              not much you can do! i think your screwed in this situation
                              Yeah I pretty much figured. It ain't like it use to be when numbers were easy to trace.
                              Photobucket

Comment

Yeah I pretty much figured. It ain't like it use to be when numbers were easy to trace.
                                home phones were the best trackers! haha

Comment

Working...
                                X