No announcement yet.

anyone going to autorama this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone going to autorama this weekend?

im thinking about it. plus i want to see how small shawn the heartbreak kid micheals is in person. should be funny considering he was known as WWF champion and MR wrestlemania. plus i hope they have some new shit there since i havent been in a few years

How much is it to get in?
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
      How much is it to get in?
      13 if you buy a ticket from oreily. so same as a movie ticket more or less and its alot more fun.

Comment

pass. the cars there are going to be the same cars in the same clubs that i have seen for the last 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          pass. the cars there are going to be the same cars in the same clubs that i have seen for the last 15 years.
          Try 25 years. Unfortunately, I was there.

Comment

People still go to that?

Comment

I'm going for the first time tomorrow. Suck it.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                I'm going for the first time tomorrow. Suck it.
                you'll have a good time, since its your first.

Comment

BS. I went last night and hardly saw any repeats. Even so, there were lots of nice cars.

I'm cheap so I walk in on a Thursday night since its just car guys there and more fun.

Comment

Agreed. The AutoRama needs a big overhaul to make the show worth attending.

Comment

My car has been at the stereo shop for the past 7 weeks for warranty issues. Good news, they believe they have found the problem lol. I really wanted to take my car to this but oh well, always goodguys next month

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        My car has been at the stereo shop for the past 7 weeks for warranty issues. Good news, they believe they have found the problem lol. I really wanted to take my car to this but oh well, always goodguys next month
                        Huh? Goodguys? I thought that was like in August or something. Hmm.

**EDIT**

Nice! A spring show! I'm excited now. Don't have to worry about being cooked alive during this one.

Goodguys will stage the first “Spring Lone Star Nationals” at Texas Motor Speedway March 18, 19 & 20, 2011. The new national event will feature over 2,000 rods, customs, muscle cars and classics through 1972 vintage. Vendor exhibits, a swap meet & cars for sale corral, street challenge autocross, Goodgals Gallery, live entertainment, track cruise and NASCAR rides will also be featured.

This is the first time Goodguys will visit Texas in the spring. The Lone Star Nationals has grown into one of the most popular events on the annual Goodguys schedule. “We’re almost completely maxed out during the fall event at Texas Motor Speedway,” Goodguys VP of Event Operations Harry Daviess said. “It makes sense to add a second event in Texas. The region is starving for performance automotive events and activities. The TMS staff has been a pleasure to work with over the years and have gone the extra mile to make sure our event participants are comfortable and have fun. Things are bigger and indeed better in Texas!”

To pre-register your’72 or earlier vehicle call Goodguys (925) 838-9876 or visit www.good-guys.com. If you would like to reserve a vendor exhibit space, call the sales department (925) 218-9151.

The complete 2011 Goodguys event schedule will be available the last week of October.

Comment

Ahhhh....fuck the autorama. It's fucking gay since they got rid of the Texas calendar girls contest.
                          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Won't be going to autorama but will more than likely go to goodguys if I'm back in town by then.

Comment

Working...
                            X