Yet another teacher......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
    Still can’t believe that little twerp gave up, that! Pretty sure 90% of us, they would have to pry our cold dead hands off of that.....
    I did stupid shit when I was younger. I still do stupid shit, but I did then, too.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      I did stupid shit when I was younger. I still do stupid shit, but I did then, too.
      Pretty sure my stupid stuff did not look anywhere near that good....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Hypothetically, let's say it was your daughter being pursued by an older male teacher. Would your comments be the same?
        Oh abso-fucking-lutely not. Double standard... I know. I'm not perfect.

Comment

• I would suck a fart out of her ass like a bong rip! Yes it is a double standard and honestly if my kid did that I would pull the Will Ferrell of not mad, actually impressed besides narcing on her.

Comment

• of course there is a double standard.

girls gave it up when boys told them they loved themat that age. they are manipulated because they get all disney happily ever after thinking he is the one.

boys are emotional retards with two speeds thinking "oh shit oh shit oh shit, this is happening."

can those roles be reversed, sure. but that is more of the exception than the rule.

Comment

• Easy ass makes the world go ‘round.

Comment

• males are engineered by our creator differently. Part of that engineering is the design to conquer pussy and not just one. It is why men cheat. Male and female brains work differently just as our bodies are different.

Thinking otherwise gives into the 'them, themselves, they..." pronoun gender bullshit.

Funny, that the muslim have that one thing right. And it is more of their social construct than religion. Men can have many wives. Here in Niger they can have 4. But a wife steps out on the man and she is the piece of shit.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• And the list goes on...

Comment

• Golf ball-garden hose/chrome-trailer hitch/ bowling ball-straw

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

Golf ball-garden hose/chrome-trailer hitch/ bowling ball-straw
                      I know bitches like that. There is not enough dick in the world to fill them up but that doesn't stop me from trying.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I cant imagine how the husbands feel to know they got stepped out on for a 13-16 year old.

Comment

• damn!

On another note, does anyone know the name of that app the article mentions that monitored the phone?

Comment

• High school biology teacher, 34, accused of having sex with student

Comment

• Hmmmm...Lowers the curve a bit, but cheers for being a go'er.

Comment

• I was thinking the exact same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X