13 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
    We don't get to choose who God takes home in His good time. You were shot. How could you possibly feel guilty after taking a bullet yourself? In fact, those that went ahead of you feel sorry for you! Because they are in a better place than this! You just think you were the lucky one. Truth is your friends and family are the lucky ones....to have had you survive such a horrific ordeal.

What if, from now on, you could just relax in knowing that it's okay that you lived and it's okay that they were called home? Eventually, you, me, all of us, we're gonna catch up with them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    Logically, I get what you're saying. It's the things that don't respond to logic that is the issue.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Logically, I get what you're saying. It's the things that don't respond to logic that is the issue.
      I know. You're right.

Comment

Thanks once again, I was reading Legend the story about Roy Benivedes and thought of you when it was talking about the medic thinking he was dead

Comment

This reminds me, I haven't talked with Lorenzo in a while.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

so can i ask, what did you see or experience when you died?

i think i have died before too and remember sitting in the kitchen watching myself laid out in the living room.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Thanks for your service and for your all that serve. Glad you're still around, Frost, and I'll lift one up to the fallen tonight as well. Stay strong and keep God close.

Comment

They should make a movie out of your story, holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  so can i ask, what did you see or experience when you died?

i think i have died before too and remember sitting in the kitchen watching myself laid out in the living room.
                  Absolutely nothing. It was warm though so I'm hoping it was because it was Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                    They should make a movie out of your story, holy crap.
                    They're filming a movie right now about the battle at Ft. Hood. They did a casting call for people to play us.

Comment

Great reminder to enjoy life, family and friends.

Comment

Keep on keeping on and thank you for your service brotha!

Comment

I went to buy a beer to leave on the bar at Chili's for tonight in Sulphur Springs. When I explained why I wanted an extra beer left there, they not only agreed, but also told me they would buy the beer for me. Good people.

Comment

I went to buy a beer to leave on the bar at Chili's for tonight in Sulphur Springs. When I explained why I wanted an extra beer left there, they not only agreed, but also told me they would buy the beer for me. Good people.
                            Hell I would've bought the extra and all you could drink.

Comment

I thought it was a nice gesture. I was there for about 3 hours and it sat there from when I bought it until I walked out the door with my note and wasn't moved no matter how busy that bar got.

Comment

I thought it was a nice gesture. I was there for about 3 hours and it sat there from when I bought it until I walked out the door with my note and wasn't moved no matter how busy that bar got.
                                That's awesome. Wish more places would do stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X