No announcement yet.

Looking for info on 2007+ Escalade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive owned 2 escalades thus far... currently own a 2010...My wife totaled one of them but it really never gave me any problems..Like any car just keep up the maintenance and you will be fine. Wife currently has a 10...this one is not AWD but it has all the bells and whistles...I personally don't like them but the 10 has not gave me any issues other than rough idle and small rear end whine.
    Last edited by Juiced4v; 05-15-2017, 12:57 PM.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      They're absurd and I love them. I will have one.
      Yep...

Unicorn for me would be a super clean loaded 04-06 with an LBZ/Allison swap. I missed out on one a few years ago because I couldn't commit to not having a truck and have been kicking myself since.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
        Yep...

Unicorn for me would be a super clean loaded 04-06 with an LBZ/Allison swap. I missed out on one a few years ago because I couldn't commit to not having a truck and have been kicking myself since.
        There was one on CL in California with that setup a while back but it was $25k and not that clean.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
        X