No announcement yet.

Memphis,TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue City Cafe for good wet sauce BBQ also. It's on Beale Street across from BB Kings if I remember right.

And Charlie Vera's Rendezvous for sure. I don't think they're open on Mondays...

Comment

Get yourself this special lady while you're down there?

Comment

Wait.... which one was the crackhead?

Comment

^^^^ That is Memphis for you. My dad was in the 210 precinct with the MPD before he gave up working in LE and I grew up hearing about and seeing all the BS that Memphis had to offer.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            ^^^^ That is Memphis for you. My dad was in the 210 precinct with the MPD before he gave up working in LE and I grew up hearing about and seeing all the BS that Memphis had to offer.
            memphis is a scary town! i don't recommend running around there at night! stay downtown at night

Comment

We will be staying at the Westin off Beale. Tanks for the BBQ places. I still have not been to a top 5 BBQ around DFW. Im just ready to hear some Blues and relax hopefully. Gonna hit up mudd island and pro bass. Not sure if i care to see Graceland. 2 hour tour. OMG

Comment

Working...
              X