Can anyone pull a service history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone pull a service history

Looking for service history on an explorer.

VIN# 1FM5K7D81DGB12081
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Service history can be kind of a bitch, its known for being even less reliable (and less available) than accident history. Just sayin... I wouldn't place my bets on whether or not its a good vehicle by what it comes up with. imo
    WH

Comment

4runner. That is all.
      2006 Civic SI
      2009 Pilot
      1988 GT
      CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
        4runner. That is all.
        The wife doesn't like the way they look. I think they are bitchin'. It is her car so, my opinion doesn't carry much weight in thr matter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Service history can be kind of a bitch, its known for being even less reliable (and less available) than accident history. Just sayin... I wouldn't place my bets on whether or not its a good vehicle by what it comes up with. imo
          That is what I have heard. I had the dealership send me what they had. Looked like regular maintenance was performed. Which was reassuring.

Went to look at it, smelled like it was a smokers car and they did a half ass job trying to get rid of it. It was bad enough still that it made my stomach turn during the test drive. And of course, they pulled typical dealership shenanigans trying to milk every dollar out of it. We left it there and will keep looking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X