Denny??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denny??

anyone been in touch?? i was at the VFW my grandfather attended a couple weeks ago and they still had the flag Denny got me for him hanging on the wall. Just wondering how he's been.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Talked to him this morning. Sounds like he's doing good and still 100% Denny.

Comment

I heard he became a substitute high school teacher...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He lives out by my mom and I talk to him or text him from time to time. Last I spoke with him he was doing fine and he was looking for a new project car.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I just leg cuddled with him last night watching TMNT.

Comment

ol' jazz hands...

Comment

I saw him the other day. He punched me in the throat and told me I'm lucky I'm not an eleven year old boy. Weird, right?

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                He lives out by my mom and I talk to him or text him from time to time. Last I spoke with him he was doing fine and he was looking for a new project car.
                T-9 fo life!!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                X