Holy crap I want a Mini Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap I want a Mini Cooper

So tonight my buddy let me drive his Mini Cooper Turbo S. Hoolleee shite that car was fun to drive. I've have been driving crappy cars way too long. Acceleration was impressive, handled like a slot car. Little car was badass

You know how I know you're gay....
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

go ahead and turn in ur man card aswell

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Fuck all that noise, I don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Have you looked into Miatas? Maybe a Smart Car?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I'm sure it sounds gay, but I've actually been looking at a Mini Cooper or a Yaris hatchback. Priorities change in the big city (500+ hp car vs. easy parking). Parking here is a nightmare, and at 6'2'' 210 lbs I can actually fit quite comfortably in a Yaris. It's about 4 feet shorter than what I'm driving now, so squeezing it in a parking space would be remarkably easier.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              I'm sure it sounds gay, but I've actually been looking at a Mini Cooper or a Yaris hatchback. Priorities change in the big city (500+ hp car vs. easy parking). Parking here is a nightmare, and at 6'2'' 210 lbs I can actually fit quite comfortably in a Yaris. It's about 4 feet shorter than what I'm driving now, so squeezing it in a parking space would be remarkably easier.
              Fuck that. Get a focus ST. Those look like fun to drive.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Joto
                Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                  From what I can remember, the Focus is still quite a bit longer than a Yaris 2 door hatch...like a foot or more longer.
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

That global console in the center thing is just nonsense, though. You can't just glance down, you have to look over at it. Fuck a Yaris. Fiesta, all day, if we're talking little car.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I dig the Minis, but I know a few people who own them and they don't stand up well over time. Rattle-freaking-traps.

If you want something small to tool around in, take a look at the Fiat 500 Abarth when they come out. Good power, small car, look like a lot of fun.

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                      That's a lot bigger than the cars he's talking about.

Comment

Here ya go:
                        sigpic

Comment

Other than a smart car (which I'm not doing), the smallest cars I could get would be a Mini (147") and a Yaris (149") if I remember correctly. You have to understand the parking scenario out here. Every little bit helps.

Comment

Hell I thought the focus st is a hatchback. Never send one so I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              That global console in the center thing is just nonsense, though. You can't just glance down, you have to look over at it. Fuck a Yaris. Fiesta, all day, if we're talking little car.
                              Yeah, I hear ya on that. I researched the Fiesta and I still think they're too big (length - front bumper to back bumper).

Comment

Working...
                              X