No announcement yet.

Summit Racing now shipping from Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin (Homealone) might stop by after the fair. I do need a new plain chrome air cleaner.

Comment

There were cool ass cars on the lot, I bet the weekend brings out all kinds of stuff being close to Mansfield.

Comment

Two employees live where I work. I think they said grand opening tomorrow. Both gear heads. That's a plus.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Cool. We’ll see what the day hands me but I’m gonna do my best to get there before 5:00.
          Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          If my day rolls out well I may roll out and be there by 6. Thinking about skipping GG this weekend so this would be a nice substitute. I need parts anyways lol.
          It's supposed to rain up to around 5, so Ill swing through and pick up the mustang after work and head up.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Damn, this is the first I'm seeing this GTG business. Not sure I can make it today though.

I stopped in the store a couple of weeks ago. It is unbelievable how much stuff they have in the show room. It was nice to see a whole wall of wheels dedicated to old RWD cars. And shockingly good prices on most items, I thought.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              It's supposed to rain up to around 5, so Ill swing through and pick up the mustang after work and head up.
              I’m seeing rain until 3:00ish, but who fuckin knows, really. I’ll be doing the same. I’ll be there as soon as weather allows.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                " Summit Racing will host a Grand Opening celebration Friday, September 29 through Sunday, October 1."

Summit Racing announced plans for its new Arlington, TX facility over a year ago. Now company officials have announced the dates and plans for the official Grand Opening.?Summit Racing will …

So, it might be a little packed.
                Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Two employees live where I work. I think they said grand opening tomorrow. Both gear heads. That's a plus.

Comment

Got stuck at work longer than I’d like, but I’m about to fire up the Mustang and head that way. Benbrook-to-Grand Prairie. See some of you fools soon.

Comment

Me and Hunter are parked by the building near bigfoot. We’re gonna go in and play.

Comment

Be there in an hour...yay for traffic.

Comment

Here

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                          Here
                          I probably left about when you arrived.

Neat store, I need a sugar momma that won't run my wife off.

Comment

That was a lot of fun! Good to see the folks that came. We had a nice little vintage Ford thing going steps away from the door. 65, 66, two 69 mustangs, cool cat’s cougar and homealone’s 61(?) wagon.

If you get a chance, the Summit store is totally worth playing in. This was extra fun because there were so many people, but it’s a heck of a candy store no matter when you go.

Comment

That was a lot of fun! Good to see the folks that came. We had a nice little vintage Ford thing going steps away from the door. 65, 66, two 69 mustangs, cool cat’s cougar and homealone’s 61(?) wagon.

If you get a chance, the Summit store is totally worth playing in. This was extra fun because there were so many people, but it’s a heck of a candy store no matter when you go.
                              62 Wagon.

It was nice to catch up a little.

The store is nicely laid out. Wood dew again. haha

Comment

Clean out your PM box. I have your Good Guys tickets. Text me.
                                Last edited by homealone; 10-01-2017, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X