Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange UPS incident...what do you think about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    What if they take the picture and then just take the package with them?
    Then dispute the charge just like with any other non-delivery.

Comment

Probably had a neighbors package he wanted to see if you'd sign for.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        hey, that's my zipcode...
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I remember seeing somewhere about a fake UPS truck showing up at places and robbing them blind. This could be the scam, you're lucky your boy opened the door or you may have come home to an empty house...
            I googled that incident in Houston...pretty scary.

He didn't open the door. He was communicating through the door. The wife had to leave so he was home alone for about an hour or so. Whatever was going on, I'm thankful things didn't turn out for the worst. I had a truck in the driveway and another parked in front of the house so hopefully this helped deter any bad ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I know someone that ordered some shroom spores and accidentally put his neighbors address on it. Luckily the neighbor didn't open it and just took it next door.

Pretty boneheaded move!
              I like to buy people a subscription to The Advocate Magazine and send it to their neighbors address with their own name on it. It makes for a really awkward moment when their neighbor brings them their mail.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I know someone that ordered some shroom spores and accidentally put his neighbors address on it. Luckily the neighbor didn't open it and just took it next door.

Pretty boneheaded move!
                that's not illegal.

Comment

Working...
                X