Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    I own zero silencers, bruh.
    So why the fuck are you telling people what to call them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      Will you two just shut the fuck up already, jeez.
      This is the internet. I'll do whatever the fuck I want..... until I get banned and thrown in with the Naynus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        So why the fuck are you telling people what to call them?
        Because I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Because I can.
          Fag.

Comment

• Well, I have looked at a lot of videos to and I was wondering the same thing, I didn't see any flash from that area.

As with any conspiracy theory, why? Who gains from shooting innocent people at a concert?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Bumpfire stock shown w/ bipod
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Bump stock/ bump fire stock shown w/ bipod
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  As with any conspiracy theory, why? Who gains from shooting innocent people at a concert?
                  I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but the answer to that question is simple: the gun control activists/commies. They want to ban guns. How do you make that happen? Gun violence on a large scale, something like shooting hundreds of people at a country concert.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but the answer to that question is simple: the gun control activists/commies. They want to ban guns. How do you make that happen? Gun violence on a large scale, something like shooting hundreds of people at a country concert.
                    One of the two big gun bills in proposed legislation right now would strip out the difficulty in getting suppressors. IF this were a conspiracy, this guy would've had a suppressor and the dead count would be 4x b/c while a suppressor wouldn't have totally concealed him, it was the unsupressed sound of automatic fire that got everyone's attention... or would that have been too obvious?

Comment

• Has anyone seen a number saying how many of the non-lethal injuries were gunshot wounds? I'm curious how many people were shot versus trampled.

Comment

• Everybody knows bumpstocks suck. No fucking way did he maintain those long bursts of fire.

The initial videos sounded like multiple firing positions. Folks claimed they were echoes, but the layout of the scene doesn't have sufficient building structures to allow those types of echoes.
                        I hear simultaneous shots from multiple calibers as well.

Gotta be more shooters.
                        What ever happened to the people claiming a shooter on the 4th floor?
                        Video has come up of muzzle flashes from the fourth.
                        Why aren't they talking about that?

Comment

• He's credited with this staggering # of injured, but listening (on NPR) to the HMFIC at the Trauma Center where these people* were taken, he said that a lot of the people he saw were broken bones and injuries from the rush to escape, many were not gunshot related.

*the doctor interviewed said he'd treated 180pp, so there were multiple facilities used, but his perspective on percentage injuries sustained from gunshot vs trampling is what was being conveyed

Comment

• Aaaaand facebook just removed the page showing the video.

Comment

• And in those pics it looks like a ridiculously small area to corral 20,000 people.

Comment

• Found another one.
                                I'm not getting the option to share it, but if you'll search for this page and then the hashtag, you can watch it.

Comment

Working...
                                X