Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Well, I have looked at a lot of videos to and I was wondering the same thing, I didn't see any flash from that area.

As with any conspiracy theory, why? Who gains from shooting innocent people at a concert?
    In a series of books called America Reset there was a rouge ATF agent that fired into the upper stands at a pro football game that caused a panic where hundreds of people fell to their deaths on live TV and a "Shooter" was killed by responding officers who was holding the gun used by the ATF agent. The leftist in the US used it as an excuse to go fucking wild on gun control and lots of FFLs and gun owners were murdered by the government.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• [insert picture of crows nest snipers from super bowl]
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Same shots fired as in this video?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwofXcgzh9/
        Nope.
        That's not what was playing at the time of the shooting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          Everybody knows bumpstocks suck. No fucking way did he maintain those long bursts of fire.

The initial videos sounded like multiple firing positions. Folks claimed they were echoes, but the layout of the scene doesn't have sufficient building structures to allow those types of echoes.
          I hear simultaneous shots from multiple calibers as well.

Gotta be more shooters.
          What ever happened to the people claiming a shooter on the 4th floor?
          Video has come up of muzzle flashes from the fourth.
          Why aren't they talking about that?
          Oh man. Not you too!

We're talking about it in the other thread in the Back Porch.

How did someone shoot through the 4th floor window without breaking the glass?

The proof for that is flashing lights? In perhaps the single location on this planet with the most flashing lights ever?

There is video taken hours before the shooting showing the same flashing lights. Again, it's Vegas. Flashing lights is their deal.

I'm never one to assume that the government or MSM is always telling us 100% of the truth all the time, but the conspiracy theory stuff is pretty absurd, especially when there is no halfway legitimate evidence behind it. They're just reaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by snatch napkin View Post
            nope.
            Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Oh man. Not you too!

We're talking about it in the other thread in the Back Porch.

How did someone shoot through the 4th floor window without breaking the glass?

The proof for that is flashing lights? In perhaps the single location on this planet with the most flashing lights ever?

There is video taken hours before the shooting showing the same flashing lights. Again, it's Vegas. Flashing lights is their deal.

I'm never one to assume that the government or MSM is always telling us 100% of the truth all the time, but the conspiracy theory stuff is pretty absurd, especially when there is no halfway legitimate evidence behind it. They're just reaching.
              There were news interviews of people claiming 4th floor before any videos came out.
              Facebook pages setup asking about the 4th floor.
              Then 4th or 5th floor videos popped up.

I was already on the multiple shooter bandwagon from the first twitter video that clearly had multiple calibers firing at the same time.
              The police scanner was reporting multiple shooters as it went down.
              The camera angle that is most telling is close enough that sound and light travel the same distance relatively similarly.

As far as window smashing?

All of the high rise windows in Vegas have to be replaced from the inside. They are break resistant to prevent suicides.
              To remove the trim, seal, and window pane takes 10 minutes for one person and suction cup handles.

It's not hard to imagine that this was done prior to and after the shooting. No broken glass needed.

Comment

• 13 seconds of sustained fire with another caliber firing controlled bursts simultaneously.

A concert-goer captured the moment a gunman opened fire on an outdoor music festival on the Las Vegas Strip late Sunday, killing at least 58 people and wound...

Comment

Nope.
                  I take it you missed what was happening in the same location the conspiracy theorists state a 2nd shooter was located while that song was playing?

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  13 seconds of sustained fire with another caliber firing controlled bursts simultaneously.
                  Last edited by SS Junk; 10-03-2017, 02:57 PM.

Comment

I take it you missed what was happening in the same location the conspiracy theorists state a 2nd shooter was located while that song was playing?
                    You mean the flashing light with an absolute cadence?
                    No, I saw it.

Comment

• Can we get these two threads merged?

Comment

You mean the flashing light with an absolute cadence?
                        No, I saw it.
                        I don't understand, then? Did the second shooter have a strobe light pointed in the direction of the crowd prior to opening fire on them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          Can we get these two threads merged?
                          X2

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            Can we get these two threads merged?
                            Right?

Comment

I don't understand, then? Did the second shooter have a strobe light pointed in the direction of the crowd prior to opening fire on them?
                              Hey, that's not a bad tactic.
                              Look at what we're arguing about.

I'm not gonna discredit the flashing lights of Vegas.
                              However, I will say that having video from the drive of Mandalay Bay showing muzzle flash in cadence with gunfire sound is pretty telling.

Comment

Working...
                              X