X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    Hey, that's not a bad tactic.
    Look at what we're arguing about.

I'm not gonna discredit the flashing lights of Vegas.
    However, I will say that having video from the drive of Mandalay Bay showing muzzle flash in cadence with gunfire sound is pretty telling.
    There is another video from hours before the shooting that shows the exact same flashing light in the same spot.

This conspiracy stuff is nonsense.

Comment

• Well, there's this, and it doesn't exactly show "cadence."

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
        There is another video from hours before the shooting that shows the exact same flashing light in the same spot.

This conspiracy stuff is nonsense.
        A flashing light that coincides with controlled bursts? Bursts that start off overzealous and finish with precision?

Care to share?

Comment

A flashing light that coincides with controlled bursts? Bursts that start off overzealous and finish with precision?

Care to share?
          It's all in the other thread. Someone really should merge them.

It's also in post 52 in this thread, but I think you missed the point of that post.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
            It's all in the other thread. Someone really should merge them.

It's also in post 52 in this thread, but I think you missed the point of that post.
            I agree. They should be merged.

Didn't miss it. Sticking with cadence.

Comment

13 seconds of sustained fire with another caliber firing controlled bursts simultaneously.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_yVEiRrduw
              I've watched this a couple of times and don't hear anything that would make me think it's more than one gun going off at a time. You're going to have shots, echoes, and the sounds of impact. You really have to want to hear a second shooter to get that from it, imo.

Comment

• I didn't even have to want to hear it. It's clear, in my opinion.

The surrounding area of the music fest doesn't have sufficient building structures to warrant the echoes required to disprove a multiple shooter theory.

The firing with following cracking of a bullet hitting solid objects also sound like multiple calibers firing simultaneously.

Comment

I didn't even have to want to hear it. It's clear, in my opinion.

The surrounding area of the music fest doesn't have sufficient building structures to warrant the echoes required to disprove a multiple shooter theory.

The firing with following cracking of a bullet hitting solid objects also sound like multiple calibers firing simultaneously.
                  You hear the supersonic crack of the bullet followed by the report from the muzzle.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• The "no muzzle flash" argument is bogus. With the equipment shown in the pictures that are circulating, you'd be lucky to see a muzzle flash from 10 meters away, not to mention 400-500 meters away. Even with a standard A2 birdcage flash hider, there is very little muzzle flash. They work just as their name suggests. This ain't Hollywood.
                    The "I heard echoes/soundwaves/reverberations/weirdness suggesting multiple shooters!!!111" argument, also bogus. Ever had a semi or full auto military weapon fired at you in a large open area? I have. They make some very strange audio illusions.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      You hear the supersonic crack of the bullet followed by the report from the muzzle.
                      Cadence is everything.

Firing cadence must meet cracking cadence.

Comment

• Every bullet makes three sounds.

Explosion, projectile leaving the muzzle, and impact.

Each bullet will make those three sounds everytime.
                        When you have multiple bullets, you have to hear those sounds repeatedly and discern what is what.
                        At the beginning of that video, the first barrage of bullets lasting 13 seconds has a very offbeat cadence of explosions and impacts.

Comment

Cadence is everything.

Firing cadence must meet cracking cadence.
                          Spraying the field will give differing trajectories and contact points for the bullet (shoots a crowd 100 yards away, then a crowd 20 feet away, etc), the shooter is remaining constant.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Spraying the field will give differing trajectories and contact points for the bullet (shoots a crowd 100 yards away, then a crowd 20 feet away, etc), the shooter is remaining constant.
                            That's not the portrayed trajectory, though. Not even close.

Comment

Even in this scenario, anyone could understand which firings go with which impacts.

Comment

• you're making the assumption that you would get identical sounds at impact which isn't going to be true at all

Comment

Working...
                                X