No announcement yet.

Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I'm not mistaken, the effective combat range of an M16 in the infantry manual is 400 meters, which this shooting was well within.

imageboard,image board,anime,manga,ecchi,hentai,video games,english,japan

Here's a video in the middle of the crowd, you can see people getting hit. Pretty surprising how little sense of urgency getting fired at is for some people.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      If I'm not mistaken, the effective combat range of an M16 in the infantry manual is 400 meters, which this shooting was well within.

Here's a video in the middle of the crowd, you can see people getting hit. Pretty surprising how little sense of urgency getting fired at is for some people.
      @40s, gotta save the beer...

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
        Bullshit! Are there crazy people out there who do bad things? Yes. Are there wacky people who dream up crazy conspiracy theories? Yes.
        The main driver of conspiracy theory is the government consistently lying to the public. The White House, Congress, FBI, CIA, NSA, IRS, media, state government, local government, and the police are caught in a lie on a regular basis. Why should we trust what they tell us? Do I believe that this incidence was a government conspiracy? No. Do I believe we will get the whole truth? Absolutely not.
        I don't know what to tell you, man. It's just a quote. Well, one that I firmly believe in. I'm not a conspiracy theorist or a FTP guy.

All I can tell you that may help you with a situation like this is to think of Occam's razor.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          If I'm not mistaken, the effective combat range of an M16 in the infantry manual is 400 meters, which this shooting was well within.

No work for me
          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
          sigpic

Comment

• Photo on Yahoo front page of the shooter standing in the smashed out window of the hotel wearing a dark blue tshirt, those black gloves and looks to be aiming a weapon downward.

Pic doesn't show in the linked to article for me though

Weird that he seems to have put on a long sleeve shirt as seen in the other photos but there are the black gloves. Maybe he was chilly. He's certainly roasting in hell now though.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• In this article it also references him possibly having a camera in the room recording himself

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                Photo on Yahoo front page of the shooter standing in the smashed out window of the hotel wearing a dark blue tshirt, those black gloves and looks to be aiming a weapon downward.

Pic doesn't show in the linked to article for me though

Weird that he seems to have put on a long sleeve shirt as seen in the other photos but there are the black gloves. Maybe he was chilly. He's certainly roasting in hell now though.

That picture is of a person investigating the scene, its not the shooter

notice -- It's daytime ?

Comment

• I am perfectly fine being wrong. Good catch. I went back, the guy had more of a white unshaven face beard than that dark one in the photo. Viewing a small pic on my phone. On the computer is clearer.

So, back to conspiracies.

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  That picture is of a person investigating the scene, its not the shooter

notice -- It's daytime ?

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    I am perfectly fine being wrong. Good catch. I went back, the guy had more of a white unshaven face beard than that dark one in the photo. Viewing a small pic on my phone. On the computer is clearer.

So, back to conspiracies.
                    Aliens! /

David

Comment

• He had some ammonium nitrate (not sure how much) in the trunk of his car.

Vegas police are reporting he shot some nearby AvGas fuel tanks several times. He really wanted to blow shit up, but you'd have to be an idiot to think jet fuel is going to ignite with a couple of rounds from a rifle.

Las Vegas Strip mass murderer Stephen Paddock used his Mandalay Bay hotel room to spray massive aviation fuel tanks with bullets Sunday night, a knowledgeable source told the Las Vegas Review-Journ...
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        He had some ammonium nitrate (not sure how much) in the trunk of his car.

Vegas police are reporting he shot some nearby AvGas fuel tanks several times. He really wanted to blow shit up, but you'd have to be an idiot to think jet fuel is going to ignite with a couple of rounds from a rifle.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...s-source-says/
                        Or convinced by Hollywood!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Or convinced by Hollywood!
                          I saw that on 'The Shooter" or "Shooter" has to be truuuuu
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            He had some ammonium nitrate (not sure how much) in the trunk of his car.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...s-source-says/
                            He forgot what mags had the incendiary rounds.

Comment

• Users on /pol/ have discovered flight records and a plane that belonged to the Las Vegas Shooter. It is connected to an intelligence contractor

Comment

• Clarification has been made in the comments section.

Comment

Working...
                                X