Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
    I haven't read any of this tread until now and Jared made some good points and that guy went full fucking retard quick. Is he normally like that?
    Yep..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
      So anyone who dislikes Trump is automatically for Hillary? Give us a break dude. Maybe you need to take a break from politics or something..
      I don't think he meant if you dislike Trump you must be for Hillary. I think it was more of a it could have been worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I don't think he meant if you dislike Trump you must be for Hillary. I think it was more of a it could have been worse.
        I call bullshit.. There was no reason to bring her up in this case at all. That's the rally cry for guys like him. If anyone disagrees they are automatically a liberal and love Obama and Hillary..

It's pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          You see how how both sides of our govt have fucked us over the last 25 years, have not only let, but have aided and abetted North Korea and Iran both becoming Nuclear Powers, turned $4 trillion in debt in 1992 to $20trillion in 2016, Sold 20% of our uranium production capacity to the Russians, and put an administrative and bureaucratic albatross around every one of our necks....
          Holy random outburst, Batman!

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          But let's bitch about the mean things Trump says on his Twitter.
          Okay, I guess you can if you want. As for me, I was just pointing out that he's a nutcase, and he likes to expose that about himself on twitter. Wasn't really bitching, nor did I say anything about mean things he may or may not have said.

As for the filter, you're right. He should only give sit down interviews with places like the N.Y. Times or places like the Washington Post who publish retardedly fake shit like he hired hookers to go about pissing on beds. But that's not nutcasey. That's journalism.
          Where did I say anything about interviews? I don't give a shit who he interviews with.

Better yet, he should stay silent like Bush did and watch all this shit go unanswered and destroy his Presidency.
          Shit go unanswered? Destroy his presidency? What in the world are you talking about? No, wait, I don't really care. It was a rhetorical question. Did you have like ten Red Bulls for lunch?

Give me a fucking break. Would you rather have Hillary?
          Nope. Hillary is a giant piece of shit, and Trump is a childish clown. It's sad that we couldn't put someone better in office. It's crazy to me that the contest to be POTUS isn't filled with amazing candidates that make it hard to choose the best one because they are all so incredibly qualified. Instead, we're stuck trying to pick the one that sucks the least.

Comment

So anyone who dislikes Trump is automatically for Hillary? Give us a break dude. Maybe you need to take a break from politics or something..
            Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Originally posted by Chili View Post
            I call bullshit.. There was no reason to bring her up in this case at all. That's the rally cry for guys like him. If anyone disagrees they are automatically a liberal and love Obama and Hillary..

It's pathetic.

Anyone who professes dislike for Trump and his methods without taking into account that Hillary would be President and Commander in Chief were it not for him is certainly looking at the dilemma through a less than clear lense, wouldn't you say?

Anyone who can't give a viable alternative to the crass man who is actually getting shit done should think about why that is. Why hadn't any of the non "nutcasey" politicians over the years done a damned thing to fix this obviously broken Leviathan?

Why are they, on both sides, almost to a man ALL fighting agsinst efforts to right this ship, even now?

Anyone who goes along with the idea that corrupt assholes like Obama, McCain and Hillary hide their dirty, corrupt selves and actions behind focus-grouped press statements and fawning, sympathetic media and get called sensible and Presidential while a guy that's always spoken his mind and was loved the world over until he put an R by his name get called nutcasey for trying to fix a broken thing?

Why is it we were set to coronate Jeb! Before Trump threw his hat into the ring. Why wasn't there a viable alternative out of the 16 republican candidates? This is coming from a guy who wanted Rand Paul and then Cruz before Trump.

Anyone who voted in the election knew what Trump was going in. A crass man that tells you things as he sees it, through Twitter, who makes grandiose statements and pronouncements and way more often than not is able to pull it off. A man that didn't sugar coat or hide himself behind an army of political advisors. A man that made you cringe via his twitter nearly as often as he shined a light on the nasty underbelly of our govt and political process.

A man that got 306 electoral votes and won the Presidency.

Maybe we should look to ourselves as a country and figure out why a "nutcase" was needed in the first place. Maybe we should give him the support he needs to fix the problem instead of passive aggressively criticizing the manner in which he does it.

And maybe we should pay a little more attention to politics from here on so that a Trump won't be needed to lance this festering boil called our government in the future, no?
            Last edited by sc281; 10-18-2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

It's pathetic.
              Now just admit it...you're a flaming liberal who drives a Prius with fading "Obama/Biden" and "I'm With Her" bumper stickers on the back, along with a stick-figure family decal on the back windshield. (j/k)

Comment

Anyone who professes dislike for Trump and his methods without taking into account that Hillary would be President and Commander in Chief were it not for him is certainly looking at the dilemma through a less than clear lense, wouldn't you say?

Anyone who can't give a viable alternative to the crass man who is actually getting shit done should think about why that is. Why hadn't any of the non "nutcasey" politicians over the years done a damned thing to fix this obviously broken Leviathan?

Why are they, on both sides, almost to a man ALL fighting agsinst efforts to right this ship, even now?

Anyone who goes along with the idea that corrupt assholes like Obama, McCain and Hillary hide their dirty, corrupt selves and actions behind focus-grouped press statements and fawning, sympathetic media and get called sensible and Presidential while a guy that's always spoken his mind and was loved the world over until he put an R by his name get called nutcasey for trying to fix a broken thing?

Why is it we were set to coronate Jeb! Before Trump threw his hat into the ring. Why wasn't there a viable alternative out of the 16 republican candidates? This is coming from a guy who wanted Rand Paul and then Cruz before Trump.

Anyone who voted in the election knew what Trump was going in. A crass man that tells you things as he sees it, through Twitter, who makes grandiose statements and pronouncements and way more often than not is able to pull it off. A man that didn't sugar coat or hide himself behind an army of political advisors. A man that made you cringe via his twitter nearly as often as he shined a light on the nasty underbelly of our govt and political process.

A man that got 306 electoral votes and won the Presidency.

Maybe we should look to ourselves as a country and figure out why a "nutcase" was needed in the first place. Maybe we should give him the support he needs to fix the problem instead of passive aggressively criticizing the manner in which he does it.

And maybe we should pay a little more attention to politics from here on so that a Trump won't be needed to lance this festering boil called our government in the future, no?
                Holy shit, dude. It's no wonder you like Trump!

Comment

• I don't know about all this other stuff.

However, I think the reason some people are bewildered with Trump is he is a Business man, not a politician. He abhors political correctness. He demonstrated that during the Inauguration by making it a point to say the term Radical Islamic Terrorist in front of Obama, which was a taboo under the Obama Admin. He also recently stood in front of the United Nations and essentially told them what douchebags they are. He's not polished. No filter. People are use to politicians speaking in PC terms and giving them lip service.

Trump is a refreshing change in regards to the political landscape. I like him. If somebody wants to hurl some disparaging comments at me for saying that, then go ahead. Zero fucks given....

Comment

• Chet...my bad for derailing this...
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      Holy shit, dude. It's no wonder you like Trump!
                      Persuade me that there was an alternative to him, and I'll go back in my time machine and implement it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                        I don't know about all this other stuff.

However, I think the reason some people are bewildered with Trump is he is a Business man, not a politician. He abhors political correctness. He demonstrated that during the Inauguration by making it a point to say the term Radical Islamic Terrorist in front of Obama, which was a taboo under the Obama Admin. He also recently stood in front of the United Nations and essentially told them what douchebags they are. He's not polished. No filter. People are use to politicians speaking in PC terms and giving them lip service.

Trump is a refreshing change in regards to the political landscape. If somebody wants to hurl some disparaging comments at me for saying that, then go ahead. Zero fucks given....
                        I don't think that's why most people dislike Trump, but I can't speak for anyone else. I never had a problem with him using the term "Radical Islamic Terrorist". If he just wasn't politically correct, yet still came off as professional and mature and like he had a lick of sense, I would find that refreshing. I personally just think he's an egotistical man-child, and borderline psychopath. Doesn't make me a liberal, and doesn't mean I would prefer to have Hillary in office. Seems like most politicians are crooks and liars, so they all suck, and I don't think he's any better. But to be clear, I don't spend any real measurable amount of time bashing him or worrying about him. I'm not that hardcore about it, either way. I just made a simple comment. I guess at least one person was triggered!

Holy shit dude. It's no wonder you aren't persuasive.
                        Huh? Who am I trying to persuade? Why are you so random?

Comment

Persuade me that there was an alternative to him, and I'll go back in my time machine and implement it.
                          Why in the world would I even try to do that? I've never taken the stance that there was a realistic, acceptable alternative with their name in the hat. I've already covered that in my posts above.

You're way more worked up over this bullshit than I am. I do think Trump's a nutcase, and I floated that comment out there. I think he makes himself look like a huge clown with his twitter posts, and frankly, almost any time he opens his mouth. That said, I'm willing to invest about ZERO time in adamantly bashing him, or trying to convince anyone that he's a turd. I really don't care that much. You can hold whatever opinion you want of the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            It's sad that we couldn't put someone better in office. It's crazy to me that the contest to be POTUS isn't filled with amazing candidates that make it hard to choose the best one because they are all so incredibly qualified. Instead, we're stuck trying to pick the one that sucks the least.
                            On this we can agree.

When was the last time we had a 'Good' man as President that could be considered the "best" of us? Reagan? Eisenhower? Teddy Roosevelt? Lincoln? .... Washington? Why is it that for a system based on merit, we have a political system in which they are so rare? Why is it that the cream of the swamp almost always rises to the top?

I've said my piece on the matter. Less eloquently than I wished to, but said nonetheless.
                            Last edited by sc281; 10-18-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

YADDA YADDA YADDA

Why hadn't any of the non "nutcasey" politicians over the years done a damned thing to fix this obviously broken Leviathan?

MUMBO JUMBO
                              Huh? Are you trying to release the kraken? Is Nessy haunting your dreams?
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                                Huh? Are you trying to release the kraken? Is Nessy haunting your dreams?
                                Don't make him put an albatross around your neck!

Comment

Working...
                                X