Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    No credit to the original author of the above piece? If you're five then reason number five may "sound cooler."
    ~ random dude on the nets.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      Even in the military, this scale of MCI is largely unprecedented. A weapon-handling mishap aboard ship would be the only likely incident of this scale.
      No shit right?! Also at 500 yards?! (from what I am reading) Only thing I can come up with is that by shooting down into a crowd he was essentially shooting at nothing but heads in a very tightly compacted group which gave him a high rate of lethality.

Truly a "fish in a barrel" scenario and sickening. If he had contact with others in planning this out, which I believe to be true, they need to publicly crucify them all as part of the conspiracy to put fear into any future acts by "activist" groups.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
        No shit right?! Also at 500 yards?! (from what I am reading) Only thing I can come up with is that by shooting down into a crowd he was essentially shooting at nothing but heads in a very tightly compacted group which gave him a high rate of lethality.

Truly a "fish in a barrel" scenario and sickening. If he had contact with others in planning this out, which I believe to be true, they need to publicly crucify them all as part of the conspiracy to put fear into any future acts by "activist" groups.
        20k + targets, wouldn't take someone with much skill to get 58 lethal shots off.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          You are saying Silencerco is wrong?
          I'd never buy a product that falsely advertises.

Comment

yet here you are on a "mustang" board..

Comment

They make a good .22 can. pew pew

Comment

Damn...just was now able to watch the videos...
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I've been listening to multiple news sources here in Albuquerque and one thing I have not heard anything being reported about is that multiple people reported a woman close to the stage up front telling multiple people that they were about to die..and it appears that some of them even took photos of the woman...yet very little to nothing is being reported on this. Seems like they would be wanting to find this woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    I've been listening to multiple news sources here in Albuquerque and one thing I have not heard anything being reported about is that multiple people reported a woman close to the stage up front telling multiple people that they were about to die..and it appears that some of them even took photos of the woman...yet very little to nothing is being reported on this. Seems like they would be wanting to find this woman.
                    yea i saw the interview with the teenage girl telling that story

Comment

• After hearing that very consistent rate of fire I'm fairly certain that was not a bump-fire stock. That was automatic.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          After hearing that very consistent rate of fire I'm fairly certain that was not a bump-fire stock. That was automatic.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              Kinda mad that no one on the PA or with a mic said, GTFO.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Terrible situation, fish in a barrel , rapid fire, sick. A meticulously planned attempt to slaughter a very large number of random people.

Comment

Working...
                                X