No announcement yet.

Ford takes a knee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I can gather from that "article" is that for basically said, "we support free speech even if it's dumb speech" which I find hard to argue with. I didn't see anything that said they agree with the players opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      From what I can gather from that "article" is that for basically said, "we support free speech even if it's dumb speech" which I find hard to argue with. I didn't see anything that said they agree with the players opinion.
      Agreed.

"We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share,”- Ford said

Comment

X3

Comment

Who respects the lives that were taken away so we could have America.

Comment

I'm sick of everything being political. Can't these rich spoiled m'fers just play ball?

Sure they can protest, but they don't get to tell me I'm not allowed to be offended by it. I served 10 years. My grandfather died during WW2 serving. The NFL can go straight to hell for disrespecting even one millionth of our country by even considering kneeling for the anthem. They 100% deserve the shit storm they started. And Kaepernik should move his dumbass to Africa denounce his citizenship and figure out how privileged he is.

Comment

WRX

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                solid reference-mark it 8
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This is not going to be very nice, so don't read if you are at work.

This statement by Ford just emboldens me to not by a Ford again. My stuff is GM, Mopar, and Toyota. Had tons of Fords in my life, but no more.

FoMoCo can go fuck itself. This kneeling thing, metaphorically or otherwise is ridiculous. My grandfather was a Chief Master Sergeant that served in WW2 and the Korean war. My dad was a marine that served at Camp David and protected Nixon. These assholes have no concept that their kneeling is abasing and disavowing many men who sacrificed so much for them to spew their absolute bullshit. Chickenshit seems to be the theme or motif of the millennial generation.

Comment

The moral of this whole thing, one which the NFL is going to learn through a painful financial lesson, is that the person protesting doesn't get to decide how their actions are perceived.

It is completely ignorant of Ford to take this stance, the only thing they are doing is alienating customers at a time when new car sales are about to be destroyed by rising interest rates.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                      That was awesome. We need some marines at the football games to do this if they don’t want to honor our country. They would change their actions quite quickly.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        The moral of this whole thing, one which the NFL is going to learn through a painful financial lesson, is that the person protesting doesn't get to decide how their actions are perceived.
                        This x1000!

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                          This kneeling thing, metaphorically or otherwise is ridiculous. My grandfather was a Chief Master Sergeant that served in WW2 and the Korean war. My dad was a marine that served at Camp David and protected Nixon. These assholes have no concept that their kneeling is abasing and disavowing many men who sacrificed so much for them to spew their absolute bullshit. Chickenshit seems to be the theme or motif of the millennial generation.
                          Here here. And that's just it. The kneeling is a slap in the face to those who made kneeling for the anthem possible. As a result, Ford, the NFL and libtard media don't have any right at all to tell me how to feel about it.

Comment

Working...
                          X