X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignorant tag is ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      Pretty sad when u have to carry a gun to church now! This world gets sadder and sadder everyday
      Lately I've reached the reality that its a necessity to carry a gun on my person 24/7....even in places I shouldn't. I'd rather be alive and judged after the fact than dead.

Comment

News reported the shooter was engaged by a neighbor with a rifle. The shooter then dropped his rifle and took off in his vehicle. The neighbor and the police took chase and the shooter wrecked just past the county line. When the police searched the vehicle he was dead of a gunshot. The Police didn't know if the wound was self-inflicted or caused by the neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          News reported the shooter was engaged by a neighbor with a rifle. The shooter then dropped his rifle and took off in his vehicle. The neighbor and the police took chase and the shooter wrecked just past the county line. When the police searched the vehicle he was dead of a gunshot. The Police didn't know if the wound was self-inflicted or caused by the neighbor.
          I hope it was the neighbor. It would provide yet another example of a good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy with a gun. I wonder how many more people this lunatic would have killed after the church if someone with a gun had not intervened.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            I hope it was the neighbor. It would provide yet another example of a good guy with a gun stopping a bad guy with a gun. I wonder how many more people this lunatic would have killed after the church if someone with a gun had not intervened.
            My thoughts exactly. I do find it a little hard to believe that they can't tell if it was the neighbor that killed him, or himself. Must've been the neighbor. Why would he shoot himself somewhere that he'd take awhile to die?
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              My thoughts exactly. I do find it a little hard to believe that they can't tell if it was the neighbor that killed him, or himself. Must've been the neighbor. Why would he shoot himself somewhere that he'd take awhile to die?
              In Grand Texas tradition, they may be attempting to protect the good Samaritan.

Comment

26 dead now. 8 from just one family. Horrible.

Comment

"One of the questions on a background check form when purchasing a firearm is whether you've been dishonorably discharged from the military. It appears the Texas church shooter had a dishonorable discharge so he was not a legal gun purchaser. Laws were in place -- but criminals don’t follow them." - Allen West

This kind of disproves any arguments about any further regulations of guns. Criminals are criminals.

Comment

Strange how all the last 3 shootings have happened on Sunday's...make me wonder.

I also heard that the shooters In-Laws or Ex In Laws went to that church.
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Is there a difference in a bad conduct discharge and a dishonorable discharge? Question is “Have you ever been discharged from the armed forces under dishonorable conditions?”

I don’t know how DD214 stuff corresponds with civil NICS information etc. He could have very well answered No, got a background check, or delay and no FBI response, etc.

Comment

Can we get the two threads merged?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          Strange how all the last 3 shootings have happened on Sunday's...make me wonder.

I also heard that the shooters In-Laws or Ex In Laws went to that church.
                          I don't think it's anything more complicated than somebody just having a psychotic break. Unfortunately, it's happening with increasing regularity.
                          Last edited by LS1Goat; 11-06-2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

This is heartbreaking. Normally, I am not so bothered by these things, but for some reason, this seems to hit home. I guess it's the thought of people trying to live their lives and do God's will, yet get gunned down in a place that you would think would be the safest of all places.

There are so many closet lunatics running around these days. So many times after these things happen, the gunman's friends and family say that they would have never guessed that they were capable of doing such bad things. It seems to be almost always a nutcase democrat/liberal that does it too. Aren't they the ones who don't believe in people having guns?

Comment

Asking for a friend ,

A few months back, they called for no more mfg of anything with the bars and stars on it ( confederate flag)

But , its ok for someone to mfg these Antifa flags, thats ok ?

Comment

Did this pile of shit purchase these firearms from a store?

Comment

Working...
                                X