Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    German engineered Levis?
    I guess, looked like thin material, lots of pockets and stretchy wasteband is why he liked them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      I have those and they are really great for the price..
      When you can buy 4 pair to a single pair of 5.11, fuck yeah. I liked my 5.11's til I found these.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
        When you can buy 4 pair to a single pair of 5.11, fuck yeah. I liked my 5.11's til I found these.
        I have tried the LA Police gear style pants. They just don't hold up for me. I wear 5.11s every day, 7 days a week. I find them extremely durable. I've only worn a few pairs thread bare and I wore the shit out of them. I couldn't see the LA Police ones lasting near as long. I can see where if you are not wearing them for 14 or so hours a day for 7 days a week they would be alright.

When I started in Africa 2 years ago, I went to their Stryke pants. Loved them. But I have a metric fuck ton of the "originals" at home so when I came back from R&R last week I brought 2 pairs back with me. They are much thicker and for right now since it is cooler, welcomed. The pockets don't feel as comfortable as tthe Strykes that I have though.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
          We have a couple of German techs in doing some commissioning work and I noticed one had some fancy pants(lol). I asked and he said they are engelbert strauss, he liked them and he was an office/programmer guy.

Not sure if you’re still looking.
          Nice, thanks man. Those look pretty cool according to google.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
            I have tried the LA Police gear style pants. They just don't hold up for me. I wear 5.11s every day, 7 days a week. I find them extremely durable. I've only worn a few pairs thread bare and I wore the shit out of them. I couldn't see the LA Police ones lasting near as long. I can see where if you are not wearing them for 14 or so hours a day for 7 days a week they would be alright.

When I started in Africa 2 years ago, I went to their Stryke pants. Loved them. But I have a metric fuck ton of the "originals" at home so when I came back from R&R last week I brought 2 pairs back with me. They are much thicker and for right now since it is cooler, welcomed. The pockets don't feel as comfortable as tthe Strykes that I have though.
            I can see that.. I only wear mine camping and for other off hours tasks where they are better suited than jeans or shorts. Barring stains, cargo pants in general last me for a long time.

The challenge I have had is losing weight. I have pretty much had to completely replace my wardrobe in the last year. In the last 2 years I've gone from XXL shirts and 44x30 pants to size Large shirts (could pull medium in some button ups) and 34x32 pants (with plenty of room to carry my XD40 IWB). I know you can empathize!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              I can see that.. I only wear mine camping and for other off hours tasks where they are better suited than jeans or shorts. Barring stains, cargo pants in general last me for a long time.

The challenge I have had is losing weight. I have pretty much had to completely replace my wardrobe in the last year. In the last 2 years I've gone from XXL shirts and 44x30 pants to size Large shirts (could pull medium in some button ups) and 34x32 pants (with plenty of room to carry my XD40 IWB). I know you can empathize!
              Yep. I'm on the move to try and land a double stack mag gun in 32s. Nothing like tossing out (donating) bigger clothes to prevent relapse. Congrats on your success. If you want I've got some old original 5.11s in 34x32 next time I'm home.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright so what about fancy pants? Jeans. Designer jeans. I want to go try them on. I'll worry about the price if I actually like them.
                WH

Comment

Yep. I'm on the move to try and land a double stack mag gun in 32s. Nothing like tossing out (donating) bigger clothes to prevent relapse. Congrats on your success. If you want I've got some old original 5.11s in 34x32 next time I'm home.

Sure! Free is a very good price. Lol.

Comment

Congrats on the weight loss...thats pretty damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Alright so what about fancy pants? Jeans. Designer jeans. I want to go try them on. I'll worry about the price if I actually like them.
                      Waste of money. Levi or wrangler premium is about as high end as you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        I splurged. Men's Warehouse had Lucky jeans 2/$100.

Comment

Look at the follow through on this guy!
                          Yeah yeah yeah we’re not all here to be assholes.
                          Last edited by 4EyedTurd; 01-06-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            I love AG.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I have a hunch that you're right, but I'm still gonna give em a try. On. I ain't buying the sons of bitches unless I just love them.

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              I love AG.
                              Thanks for the recommendation. But erm... they look a little... skinny:

WH

Comment

Working...
                              X