• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    I saw those exact wheels for my new 18

He wanta stupid money
    New 18?

Comment

@ OP if they are fixing them. Assuming yours are painted/machined like the craigslist ad?

If you want to be a dick look at how wide the machined part of the spokes are on new/oe vs the ones that are "fixed". Good chance the repaired one will be wider, if you want to try and press for new wheels something to keep in mind.
      1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
      1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
      2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
        New 18?
        Yup, negro bought a new '18 and ain't sharing any pics yet!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
          @ OP if they are fixing them. Assuming yours are painted/machined like the craigslist ad?

If you want to be a dick look at how wide the machined part of the spokes are on new/oe vs the ones that are "fixed". Good chance the repaired one will be wider, if you want to try and press for new wheels something to keep in mind.
          The bend is in the back of the barrel on both. I wouldn't have noticed unless I had them on the balancer.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            The bend is in the back of the barrel on both. I wouldn't have noticed unless I had them on the balancer.
            They will probably still redo the whole wheel since you heat up the wheel a good bit to straighten it which means the paint begins to flake off.
            1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
            1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
            2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Just a small pic until he gets back from Amarillo to post his own pictures...
              Attached Files
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Yup, negro bought a new '18 and ain't sharing any pics yet!
                . Guess I’ll just have to f with him a bit. ;-)

Just a small pic until he gets back from Amarillo to post his own pictures...
                Do like!

Comment

Damn, Henry needs a new potato.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

These are my favorite wheels, the 20 inch Foundry wheels. I have been trying to score a set for my 5.0 for over a year. I just can't seem to buy any, anywhere. I had a set for $1100.xx with tires, I should have pulled the trigger, but I didn't, because I am the suXXor...
                    FOUND YOU SOME.

Comment

Working...
                    X