Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Rayburm Tollway The Colony/ Lewisville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    I have a jet-pack, F traffic.
    In mother American, you don't fuck traffic, traffic fucks you!!

Can I haz jetpack?

Comment

Speaking of the NTTA, I wonder how they are dealing with the cancer of fake paper tags seen everywhere these days, other than by increasing toll rates of course.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        People still drive to work?!
        my commute kills me .

Comment

Had a guy call one time and wanted the insurance info of a truck that hit a power pole. Was going to try and charge the insurance for the downtime of his gas station.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Had a guy call one time and wanted the insurance info of a truck that hit a power pole. Was going to try and charge the insurance for the downtime of his gas station.
            I don't really think that's absurd, I'm sure he lost quite a bit of money during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
              [old man voice] Back in my day, 121 was two lane blacktop...mehhhh..[old man voice]
              Back in the day would give dollar bills away to the lovely ladies at Wranglers on 121.
              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                Back in the day would give dollar bills away to the lovely ladies at Wranglers on 121.
                I never went in, but remember that place well.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post

The owner of the company that I used to work for did just that, and won, twice. Extreme circumstances and recklessness involved. Lots of money is lost when all of your equipment is down and 400 people unable to produce / ship product w/market deadlines.

Today's traffic was a beatdown. This was on my normal route and luckily I heard a traffic report and diverted down the tollway to George Bush to get to I-35S,.....just like everyone else!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    I never went in, but remember that place well.
                    The doll house @ 121 & preston, 121 hot tub club, and a couple of others that I can't remember the names of - 121 had plenty of those joints back in the day and I heard rumors of a well known house of prostitution just north of 121 on preston in Frisco.

I used to have to dodge customers that were leaving those places in a hurry when I was driving home from work.

Comment

Club 121 Biker bar just east of 35E. Now just a clump of trees.

Use to have very bad wet tshirt contests. When Denton closed at midnight we'd go down to Club 121 until 2am.

Was funny half bikers and half college kids. All got along and had fun.
                      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
                      X