Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol me bitch, until the shut my shit off

Comment

Let me list the reasons you should use photobucket over other hosted image services:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post

Queers
        Cool. What engine do the pre-09's come with? I'm still on the fence about getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
          Lol me bitch, until the shut my shit off
          Don't worry about mangina. I'm sure she knows there are simple plug-in's for at least FF and Chrome where images can still be seen, but poor gurrl just loves to bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            Cool. What engine do the pre-09's come with? I'm still on the fence about getting one.
            04-05 ls6, 06-07 ls2
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Buying a used CTS-V seems like marrying a twice divorced trophy wife. She has all the tools and skills and like bolt-ons, but if you rag it a little too hard, all of the issues come out.
              Yep, that's the nagging thought that accompanied my idea of buying one.

Comment

I had a 2006 for a while and liked it. Gas mileage blew but the power was nice and the car handled and stopped really well.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                  Those prices are on the high side.
                  Blower bearings like to take a shit, and there's a recall for that.

There's a white one in Houston with the Recaro option and ~80k miles for 20k. Shoot me a message if you want his info.
                  Is it an Eaton blower? If so the bearings are pretty easy to swap and are not expensive. It is tougher to find the anaerobic sealer then the bearings.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                    Don't get a V1. They're turds. Interior is shitty and small, rear ends fall apart on the early models, and the car overall just feels cheap.
                    If you want something like that, get a G8 GT or GXP. Better quality, more room, and better looks. Better engine too.
                    But honestly, just go V2.
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X