Mimitw: Svo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
    Can you get info on people? Have a guy at the fire department who is a habitual liar and claims all sorts of military accomplishments.
    If you have his info you can get a copy of his DD214. If what he claims is not in there it did not happen.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The DD214 doesn’t have nearly as much info on it as you think. It’s generic AF.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        The DD214 doesn’t have nearly as much info on it as you think. It’s generic AF.
        I got my grand dads from his time in and it listed tons of shit. My dads also has a ton of stuff.

If someone is claiming to be spec op I am pretty sure you can find that sort of details in it.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It list some shit but it’s still vague on details. Yes it lists your job and awards and duty stations, but it’s not packed with details.

Comment

^^^^^ Beats me. I have only seen a few of them.

Comment

Can't get someone else's dd214. Tried.

Dd214 are super vague. Tons of my experience and accommodations were not included. I personally didn't care.

Comment

Dd214 are super vague. Tons of my experience and accommodations were not included. I personally didn't care.
                I have gotten them before. My mom does genealogy and the dd214s from back in the day provide valuable info for doing that sort of thing.

Comment

That was my experience. Mine is missing anything resembling details. It’s really generic.

Comment

i once heard svo sucked 37 dicks...in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Problem is everyone here has at some point, known that one guy who is just so full if shit that its actually kind of disturbing on some level.
                      Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        i once heard svo sucked 37 dicks...in a row.
                        So you have proof he aided his jap girlfriend invent bukkake? Red Bull does make people do some weird shit....

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          You posted too much stuff to reply to. I never said she invented Redbull, I said she drank it and gave me some. It was readily available as a vitamin drink in Asian stores in the US before it was sold in cans as we know it now.
                          I posted direct quotes that you made. What do you think I want you to respond to, I didn't question anything

And you clearly implied you knew a hooker who gave you actual redbull before it came out. I googled it and you aren't wrong and it was initially put in glass jars. So again I have no reason to doubt that you had a hooker that gave you some shit in a jar

You actually posted the news paper clipping about your friend shooting a state trooper

I'm just waiting for you to piece everything together and make a book

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                            I posted direct quotes that you made. What do you think I want you to respond to, I didn't question anything

And you clearly implied you knew a hooker who gave you actual redbull before it came out. I googled it and you aren't wrong and it was initially put in glass jars. So again I have no reason to doubt that you had a hooker that gave you some shit in a jar

You actually posted the news paper clipping about your friend shooting a state trooper

I'm just waiting for you to piece everything together and make a book
                            You are not a detail type of guy are you?

Read what I have writen very carefully. Scott was a client, not really a friend. He shot 2 police officers and not a tropper. The Red Bull billionaire did not invent Red Bull. He simply bought the rights to distribute it in the states. The hooker bought the same shit Asians had been drinking for 30 years and shared it with me; she did not invent Red Bull. I did not know what it was until many years later when I found out where Red Bull came from.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              I have gotten them before. My mom does genealogy and the dd214s from back in the day provide valuable info for doing that sort of thing.
                              The only way is if you are next of kin. Don't believe there are any exceptions.

Comment

The only way is if you are next of kin. Don't believe there are any exceptions.
                                The youngest one I have gotten was from 1970, the rest were much older. Age may play a role in getting them.

Comment

Working...
                                X