No announcement yet.

Ask SVO anything thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^ 30 years ago and nearly 30 years ago are not the same thing. It was in the early 90s and I had owned a business for 3 years at that point and had money to spend. The man I bought the car from was getting into the upcoming racing series called Ferrari Challenge and could have given a shit about the RX-7. He was a very rich man with a new toy and discarded the old one.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

How long were you a rat hole for Jordan Belfort?

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        ^^^^^ 30 years ago and nearly 30 years ago are not the same thing. It was in the early 90s and I had owned a business for 3 years at that point and had money to spend. The man I bought the car from was getting into the upcoming racing series called Ferrari Challenge and could have given a shit about the RX-7. He was a very rich man with a new toy and discarded the old one.
        That’s it? Are you a democrat? Really, you can’t make up something better or provide a pic..... you suck at math, that’s your answer?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I busted svo in a lie back in 2015 but the thread isn't around anymore. Stats say there's zero chance all his stories are true, but these days who gives a fuck - it's entertainment.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              I busted svo in a lie back in 2015 but the thread isn't around anymore. Stats say there's zero chance all his stories are true, but these days who gives a fuck - it's entertainment.
              No you did not. Are you claiming that the thread got deleted or that you can not find it?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

No you did not. Are you claiming that the thread got deleted or that you can not find it?
                sigpic

Comment

I searched really quickly and couldn't find it.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Ferrari challenge started 24 years ago in USA (25 in Europe).

I’m sure all competitors in that series could be verified... but you’ll probably just look it up, pick some guido, say it’s the guy and link some webpage.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Ferrari challenge started 24 years ago in USA (25 in Europe).

I’m sure all competitors in that series could be verified... but you’ll probably just look it up, pick some guido, say it’s the guy and link some webpage.
                      They first hit the track for the 94 season but people were working on their cars for about 2 years prior to them hitting the track. Once they mans guys started wrenching on the 348s he dumped his RX-7. I ran into the man at Norwoods and at the shop that was building the engines for the new cars. I believe that he has shop off of Midway Rd today.

Comment

They first hit the track for the 94 season but people were working on their cars for about 2 years prior to them hitting the track. Once they mans guys started wrenching on the 348s he dumped his RX-7. I ran into the man at Norwoods and at the shop that was building the engines for the new cars. I believe that he has shop off of Midway Rd today.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          How long were you a rat hole for Jordan Belfort?

There has to be a story here...

Comment

^^^^ I don't get it.

Comment

Of course you don't, you rat hole motherfucker you!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Of course you don't, you rat hole motherfucker you!
                                I have been a rat hole for a few people before (Hyla Stanton & Cory I Paris to name a few, look them up) but I do not know who you are talking about in this case.

Comment

Working...
                                X