Any Tesla owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I would never own a piece of shit dodge ram.
    I had a 19 Ram Laramie or something the last time my car got hit. Really nice inside.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      I had a 19 Ram Laramie or something the last time my car got hit. Really nice inside.
      Oh its nice for about 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        Nothing "shitty" about a 4th Gen RAM. Have you owned one?

Not a boomer, but 0 fucks given.
        4th Gen ram is a huge piece of shit, well at least mine is. 54,000 miles and it has had 5 recalls, towed in twice to dodge. Both for braking system, I have an all new abs system now. Torn the motor apart once, waited 2 months for a new transmission and now tearing apart my motor again. I haven't even seen my truck in 7 weeks at this point and have no idea when I will get it back. All this under warranty mind you. Also there are a few other things wrong with it they are fixing as well. Lets not forget the shake in the ass end nobody can figure out at highway speed. People all over having the problem and nobody knows how to solve it. The day after I get it back I'm going back to chevy. Sorry to hijack the thread but I saw this and had to rant.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
          4th Gen ram is a huge piece of shit, well at least mine is. 54,000 miles and it has had 5 recalls, towed in twice to dodge. Both for braking system, I have an all new abs system now. Torn the motor apart once, waited 2 months for a new transmission and now tearing apart my motor again. I haven't even seen my truck in 7 weeks at this point and have no idea when I will get it back. All this under warranty mind you. Also there are a few other things wrong with it they are fixing as well. Lets not forget the shake in the ass end nobody can figure out at highway speed. People all over having the problem and nobody knows how to solve it. The day after I get it back I'm going back to chevy. Sorry to hijack the thread but I saw this and had to rant.
          wow that's crazy

Comment

^^^

Damn man that really sucks.

I'll take a leaky, squeaky Ford F-150 every day of the week rather than deal with that bullshit...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
              That sucks. I'm not discounting your experience. Sorry to hear that. I'm just saying that I have a 4th Gen that has been rock solid. I bought it new in 2012. It's only had oil and air filter changes. 1 battery replacement. I've towed a variety of different cars on a 2,200lbs. trailer. The Hemi and the 65RFE just pulls and pulls. It doesn't give a damn what you throw behind it. Sure, it likes to see the gas station on trips. However, The a/c is cold. Heat is hot. It doesn't leak, like my Fords did. The TSBs are non-sense. They are cable relocations in the steering columns. Whatever.

Now each truck has it's own set of recalls. Mine is a RCSB and I've not had a problem with that. I would imagine that a Quad or Crew would have a different set of recalls.

I do find it interesting where one person has no problems and another has tons. I don't disregard it. Perhaps, you got a Friday truck.

My truck is bad to the bone.

Last edited by LS1Goat; 11-27-2019, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post

You just gave me flashbacks of using that fucking uhaul trailer. Towed this bitch almost 350 miles. God I hated that fucking trailer brake system.

sigpic

Comment

BTW. How is your mom doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    You just gave me flashbacks of using that fucking uhaul trailer. Towed this bitch almost 350 miles. God I hated that fucking trailer brake system.

Ha. I hear ya on that. The surge brakes kinda of suck. But, it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      BTW. How is your mom doing?
                      She said your check for $2.75 bounced, and that you're cut off from her "milk shakes", whatever that means.
                      sigpic

Comment

• How about the Tesla truck? It is 500 mile range unloaded then you get to stop for an hour I guess? I wonder how far it will go with the 14K trailer it is supposedly rated for? Seems like a great truck for hipsters.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          How about the Tesla truck? It is 500 mile range unloaded then you get to stop for an hour I guess? I wonder how far it will go with the 14K trailer it is supposedly rated for? Seems like a great truck for hipsters.
                          Tesla hasn't seen my driving habits, probably only has a 300 mile range unloaded the way I drive. My ecoboost is only getting 13.6

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            How about the Tesla truck? It is 500 mile range unloaded then you get to stop for an hour I guess? I wonder how far it will go with the 14K trailer it is supposedly rated for? Seems like a great truck for hipsters.

At 14k lbs I'd speculate it'll get less than half the range. But it'll be even worse for me since I'd be towing in the mountains. Also, can you imaging trying to charge the truck and trailer at a super charger. Those things are setup in a way that allows for easy charging. You'd have to either park in a manner that blocks all the chargers or park and disconnect your trailer before charging.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              At 14k lbs I'd speculate it'll get less than half the range. But it'll be even worse for me since I'd be towing in the mountains. Also, can you imaging trying to charge the truck and trailer at a super charger. Those things are setup in a way that allows for easy charging. You'd have to either park in a manner that blocks all the chargers or park and disconnect your trailer before charging.
                              My thoughts exactly. It seems like you would want it to have a range of about 1,200 miles unloaded so it could go four to five hundred miles while loaded. Then at least you might be able to make a loaded thousand mile trip with only one recharge.
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• People are going to be towing their boats to the lake. Not their piece of shit secondary cars with this thing... No one that wants this truck needs to go 500 miles with a 12,000LBS trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X