Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradM View Post
    Jesus, how many times did you do it?
    I just told my cashiers to use common sense if the person was obviously 75 years old not to ID. But if they looked kind a young they could use their discretion and ID when they want. Keep in mind this was about the same time when all the crackheads were wiping out the shelves of Sudafed.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Fuckers. I just now got that.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        Not surprised some stores require you to be 18 to buy certain brand of tape like electrical tape for example. Even back 20 years ago when I was at Albertson’s we had a card people for that shit. Because supposedly if you burn off the tape you can get high off the order not surprised some stores require you to be 18 to buy certain brand of tape like electrical tape for example. Even back 20 years ago when I was at Albertson’s we had a card people for that shit. Because supposedly if you burn off the tape you can get high off the fume.
        Gonna go huff the vapors, huff the vapors

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          gonna go huff the vapors, huff the vapors

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            I just told my cashiers to use common sense if the person was obviously 75 years old not to ID. But if they looked kind a young they could use their discretion and ID when they want. Keep in mind this was about the same time when all the crackheads were wiping out the shelves of Sudafed.
            methheads

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Jesus, how many times did you do it?
              This made me chuckle quite loudly at work.

Took my mind off being soaking wet.

Comment

Working...
              X