Corvette C8 Official Reveal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    I'm 5'10 and 190 and I would still hate it. Its low, small and uncomfortable. Not only does the low seat position track for comfort and visibility...you have to worry about bumps and inclined driveways. Even with the cool nose lift feature...there are a few areas that I would have trouble pulling into because the drive is so steep.
    Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    I am 6'1 200 and I wasn't cramped at all in my 16 z06. The passenger seat is another story though.
    Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    You and I are the same size. Only vette I've ever been uncomfortable in was a C3 and I've ridden in every generation vette except for a C6 and now C8. Sure the C4 was a pain to get in and out of, but once you were there, it was ok.
    I'm 6'2" 300 and I fit in a C3, C5, and C6 perfectly. Sounds like somebody is just a lil crotchety.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

I call bull shit on the C3. I don't even fit right in the 03 stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        I'm 6'2" 300 and I fit in a C3, C5, and C6 perfectly. Sounds like somebody is just a lil crotchety.
        Fitting in and daily driving are 2 very different things. I would love to own a C8, but I'm still going to daily a truck or SUV.

Comment

Fitting in and daily driving are 2 very different things. I would love to own a C8, but I'm still going to daily a truck or SUV.
          That's on you, has nothing to do with the Vette.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Can you imagine in 20 yrs this car will be sitting on Jim Bob's used car lot? it's gonna be awesome getting a rear engine vette used for $25,000

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I call bull shit on the C3. I don't even fit right in the 03 stangs.
              Don't know what to tell you cheif.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                Don't know what to tell you cheif.
                Hold on, I got you, let me tell him. FUCK YOU BITCH!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Hold on, I got you, let me tell him. FUCK YOU BITCH!
                  You gonna fuck on me?!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    Can you imagine in 20 yrs this car will be sitting on Jim Bob's used car lot? it's gonna be awesome getting a rear engine vette used for $25,000
                    This is exactly what I told my wife. In 6 years I'm going to have a mid engine supercar for 25K that I wont feel bad beating the piss out of.

Comment

You gonna fuck on me?!
                      4 stroke gang?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        4 stroke gang?
                        The best I can do is two.

Comment

The best I can do is two.
                          That's because you don't take enough benadryl beforehand.

Comment

I'm 5'8" and about 200lb. Not many cars I don't fit in. One of the only benefits of being short. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              I'm 5'8" and about 200lb. Not many cars I don't fit in. One of the only benefits of being short. lol
                              The worst part about being tall is not being able to fit in cars that I want to drive. I can usually make it work but there are a few cars that I have gotten in and not been able to close the door because my knee is sticking out.

Comment

This is exactly what I told my wife. In 6 years I'm going to have a mid engine supercar for 25K that I wont feel bad beating the piss out of.
                                fuck yeah! i bet Chevrolet will eventually make a shit ton of these. Btw who wants a regular corvette now when it's hot sister is out? All corvettes suck compared to the new hotness!

Comment

Working...
                                X