Active shooter: Odessa Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    The seller may have recognized the man and called the police on his own accord.
    Well that's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Well that's just stupid.
      Not really. When my friend Scott shot up the police with my gun I called them. They could have cared less but that may have been because no one was killed except for Scott.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Now they are saying it was illegally manufactured and sold? No way that guy called and volunteered that info.

Comment

Now they are saying it was illegally manufactured and sold? No way that guy called and volunteered that info.

Given how the ATF likes to twist things it was probably built on a store-bought receiver with a parts kit and they're going to try to claim that the guy manufactured it.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Given how the ATF likes to twist things it was probably built on a store-bought receiver with a parts kit and they're going to try to claim that the guy manufactured it.
            Maybe, but that's not illegal. What was the search warrant based on?

Comment

Maybe, but that's not illegal. What was the search warrant based on?
              We're about 33 years past actually having to have a legitimate reason to get a search warrant signed off on.

Even if every single thing the man did was legal they will still charge him with something and then bankrupt him by running him through the wringer until he just pleads guilty to whatever to make the torment stop.
              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-05-2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

I'm fairly certain the guy wouldn't have been able to shoot anyone if it wasn't for that guy selling him that gun. I bet he'd a bought a gold fish or something else that day. Tar and feathers!

Comment

Source?

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                    Maybe a bill of sale or messages found after searching the suspects house.
                    Or tracked it from manufacturer to distributor to dealer, and it had only been resold once
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      Or tracked it from manufacturer to distributor to dealer, and it had only been resold once
                      Typically they can't do it that fast unless it's a relatively new gun and the entry in the bound book is a relatively new one at a retail location that is still in business. It would be really funny if the original retail seller of the gun was Walmart. The personal injury lawyer Feeding Frenzy would be epic.

Comment

Typically they can't do it that fast unless it's a relatively new gun and the entry in the bound book is a relatively new one at a retail location that is still in business. It would be really funny if the original retail seller of the gun was Walmart. The personal injury lawyer Feeding Frenzy would be epic.
                        I have to agree with that statement...but I wonder if it would make the news...Walmart has so many high powered lawyers and lobbyists I bet they could push that one under the carpet with hardly a blip in the news.....then back to racist Trump and other bullshit to divert interest elsewhere.

Comment

Damn Mexicans...build the wall...

RIP to those who lost their lives and my prayers out to all their family.
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Source?

Comment

Almost like a lower receiver group buy sort of thing? Lol jk but you can see how this could be anything from an unintentional sale of a build...up to the sale of an 80% lower.

Either way...both el Paso and Lubbock support the narrative for the proposed gun control measures. El Paso is a clear case for red flag laws. Lubbock is a clear case for Universal Background Checks.

And the reality is that the intent of those laws is good...but everyone knows the massive potential for abuse. I know a few people that shouldnt own a firearm but some people think nobody should. Theres no easy answer but expect changes for sure.

Comment

I think they're trying to say that this guy is buying and building guns with the intent to then turn around and sell them full time to skirt FFL laws. That would make this 100% illegal. Same reason you can't do straw purchases.

Comment

Working...
                                X