Active shooter: Odessa Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Before I got a carry permit I got denied so many times that I had to get a special pin number from the ATF to put on my 4473s. There's a guy from New York state who I'm convinced is dead that has had felony warrants out since the 1990s who happens to have the exact same name and birthday as me.

Holy crap there are more than one of you.

CN

Comment

We need to have a DFWM G2G centered around everyone getting to meet SVO.

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
        Holy crap there are more than one of you.

CN
        Not really, I tracked down the guys information many years ago and he's a quadroon. He's either the slickest criminal around because he has felony warrants in multiple states along with federal felony warrants and not a peep has been heard out of the man in 20 + years. That's why I'm convinced he's dead, probably murdered by his associates.

Many many years past I would occasionally forget my ID and have the misfortune of getting pulled over. After I gave the officers my name it would always get very interesting very fast.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        We need to have a DFWM G2G centered around everyone getting to meet SVO.
        I've met about one-third of the frequent posters to the board.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Not really, I tracked down the guys information many years ago and he's a quadroon. He's either the slickest criminal around because he has felony warrants in multiple states along with federal felony warrants and not a peep has been heard out of the man in 20 + years. That's why I'm convinced he's dead, probably murdered by his associates.

Many many years past I would occasionally forget my ID and have the misfortune of getting pulled over. After I gave the officers my name it would always get very interesting very fast.

I've met about one-third of the frequent posters to the board.
          That can't be true. I'm one-third of the frequent posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            That can't be true. I'm one-third of the frequent posters.
            Patience my friend, remember I told you I would invite you to my wedding.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Patience my friend, remember I told you I would invite you to my wedding.
              We better all get an invite to the bachelor party.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                We better all get an invite to the bachelor party.

I doubt that I'll have one unless my friends insist on it. There's not much I would do at a bachelor party that I don't do almost daily anyway.

Comment

Uh, you get to spend time with your closest friends all at home time. And then there's the SVo DFW bachelor party it'll be all new experience.

Comment

I doubt that I'll have one unless my friends insist on it. There's not much I would do at a bachelor party that I don't do almost daily anyway.
                    Step 1 - drivetanks.com

Step 2 - the yellow rose in austin while smelling like gunfire

Step 3 - bbq

Step 4 - dirty sixth

Step 5 - kolaches at slovaceks on the way home

Done. Easy as that. SVO bachelor party

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Uh, you get to spend time with your closest friends all at home time. And then there's the SVo DFW bachelor party it'll be all new experience.
                      I was talking about hanging out in a strip club and whoring around.

Comment

• Guys do that stuff. Most worthless thing strip clubs

Comment

Guys do that stuff. Most worthless thing strip clubs
                          Why?

Comment

• Stay on topic guys....dam white people shooting up America. That wont help make America great.

Comment

Stay on topic guys....dam white people shooting up America. That wont help make America great.
                              Are you saying it's only white people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Are you saying it's only white people?
                                Mass shootings are probably mostly white people. At least the big ones are.

Comment

Working...
                                X