No announcement yet.

What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart today! No rubbing alcohol, peroxide, toilet paper, paper towels, water, hand soap, bleach, Lysol wipes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• Sam's Club

Comment

• Yup, same at the stores around Denver. I imagine it's gonna get worse since Denver just shutdown the school system.

BTW, if you want to help with a cure/vaccine/treatment for COVID19, you can volunteer your CPU and GPU cycles on Folding@Home:

Comment

• yall know home depot and lowes sell tp and lysol and shit right? the mania around this all is hysterical honestly. fucking toilet paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            yall know home depot and lowes sell tp and lysol and shit right? the mania around this all is hysterical honestly. fucking toilet paper.

Yea, no kiddin'

WTF actually got people thinking they needed TP. Is Cornholio running rampant through the neighborhoods?

Comment

• Gotta eat to shit. Plenty of food in stores

Comment

• Last edited by scootro; 03-12-2020, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Trump - "Older people should be very, very careful".

Yes, you're probably safe enough. So are your kids. ... How old are your parents? Got any grandparents? Obviously I'm not one for freaking out about this shit and buying up all the water and toilet paper. But I'd kinda like my grandparents to be around this time next year. So yeah, seeing it show up in places they frequent isn't really something to just write off. Could easily happen if it ends up spreading far enough.
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                      The 50k value you give is based on what's left of the lien or that's the value total? I want to get into real estate and have some money saved up but don't want to go all in on a single property. I'd much rather find something I can spread around and get some good passive income.
                      Total property value. There’s some benefits to staying at a lower property value like this. 1) spread out risk. 2) if I have to take a property back, it provides me an opportunity to Owner Finance to a new buyer on a 10/10/10 deal. 10% down, 10% interest, 10 yr term. Banks and brokers do not make these loans as a standard practice. So it’s an underserved market, provides benefit to average Joe and gives them a chance to own a home that they wouldn’t otherwise be able to get. 3) Keeps that cash flow coming.

I’ll shoot you a message when I get to the office.
                      Last edited by bcoop; 03-13-2020, 04:12 AM.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• My wife didn't want to go to work this morning as she has been watching all the corona shit on TV and she deals with a lot of foreign guests at a local Ranch and resort. I told her I would buy her a tent to stay in when she came home! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                          Gotta eat to shit. Plenty of food in stores

True, only problem is the long ass check out lines. Not to mention we're 'supposed' to be avoiding crowds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                            True, only problem is the long ass check out lines. Not to mention we're 'supposed' to be avoiding crowds.
                            Grocery pick up. Placing an order now for my parents so they don’t have to go in.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                              I may try that online deal where they just bring it out to you. I'm just always afraid they're gonna screw it up or substitute something for great value brand.

Comment

• People if you are sick or slightly feel sick stay your @$$ at home...
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X