What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Well, I'm not sitting on hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank, so I think I"ll be fine with the savings on home and auto loans.

You must be worried the virus will kill someone of your . . . advanced years.
    You be a good debt slave now and go stick your head back in the sand!You obviously do not understand your just another sheep asleep so sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      You be a good debt slave now and go stick your head back in the sand!You obviously do not understand your just another sheep asleep so sad.
      He said, on his death bed, surrounded by tp and no one that loves him.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Damn son...you're coming at me like you think I got fat or something. You want old people dead?

Lol. It’s a cold virus that we haven’t been exposed to before. Some elderly and chronically ill will die. It happens every single day with other communicable diseases, yet there’s no panic and economic shut down over these.
        It’s ironic that the govt is pulling all the stops for this virus to prevent a few thousand deaths when cigarettes are allowed to be manufactured and sold. These kill 3x as many people as all infectious diseases combined.
        Oh, and to beat you to the punch, doctors kill more patients every year as well...and yet, here I am killing fatties in the ER on the reg.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          Lol. It’s a cold virus that we haven’t been exposed to before. Some elderly and chronically ill will die. It happens every single day with other communicable diseases, yet there’s no panic and economic shut down over these.
          It’s ironic that the govt is pulling all the stops for this virus to prevent a few thousand deaths when cigarettes are allowed to be manufactured and sold. These kill 3x as many people as all infectious diseases combined.
          Oh, and to beat you to the punch, doctors kill more patients every year as well...and yet, here I am killing fatties in the ER on the reg.
          Doc says politicians and press are overreacting.... who woulda thought.

It’s an election year.... never let a crisis go to waste.

Comment

• Do not underestimate a virus that can shutdown vital organs and grow Exponentially. In 2-3 weeks a lot of people will have this.

Comment

Do not underestimate a virus that can shutdown vital organs and grow Exponentially. In 2-3 weeks a lot of people will have this.

This guy is drinking the kool-aid. [emoji38]

It can cause pneumonia. It’s literally a flu-like virus. Unless you’re elderly, and have underlying respiratory issues, you’ll be ok.

There’s more to this “shutdown” than people are being told. Just my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                Cold virus doesnt have this death rate. Cold virus doesnt shut the entire world down. Theres a big difference here. Even most strains of the flu are less lethal. And when everyone is losing this much money, you cant say that this was calculated or planned.

A worldwide shutdown has never happened in my lifetime and probably not yours....but here you are sounding like those religious zealots across the world. "I'll be fine, I've been bathed in the blood of Jesus...tis but a flesh wound."

Every other credible dr is saying stay the fuck away from large gatherings, limit contact etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                  Your childish name calling does nothing but show your ignorance.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    It's just the opposite for me, at least here on the front end. My customers are all government agencies, and we've got several no cost offerings now available for the short term, to help governments better respond and mitigate. Hopefully the net will be a lot more teams usage and long-term telephony and WVD usage, for now it seems like I'm giving away more than I'm selling.

RDS CALs aren't free though, so keep selling that VDI, I get at least a little piece of that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                    We’re getting a lot of interest in Windows 10 multi-session using Horizon Cloud on Azure. Lots of Azure interests after their licensing changes kicked Amazon and Google in the balls.

Comment

• I guess I’ve made one major financial change because of this bullshit. I was about to buy an acre of land on a mountain that’s about 20 minutes south of Breckenridge. I’m scheduled to close in mid April but I’m either going to delay the closing or back out until I have a bit more certainty on our future.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                        This guy is drinking the kool-aid. [emoji38]

It can cause pneumonia. It’s literally a flu-like virus. Unless you’re elderly, and have underlying respiratory issues, you’ll be ok.

There’s more to this “shutdown” than people are being told. Just my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Not just for elderly ask the China Dr who is dead at 34yrs old. He warned people govt tried to shut him up. Exponential remember that word. If I am wrong I will apologize for causing a stir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                          I guess I’ve made one major financial change because of this bullshit. I was about to buy an acre of land on a mountain that’s about 20 minutes south of Breckenridge. I’m scheduled to close in mid April but I’m either going to delay the closing or back out until I have a bit more certainty on our future.
                          Be careful. If you're already under contract, you run the risk of being sued. I'd discuss that with your realtor.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Be careful. If you're already under contract, you run the risk of being sued. I'd discuss that with your realtor.
                            Eh fuck those realtors they are like vultures anyway!

Comment

• "We" and Azure is one of the 4 buckets I'm paid on, sell the shit out of that Horizon, please.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Eh fuck those realtors they are like vultures anyway!
                                The realtor isn't the one that would sue, you dumbass. The person selling the land is.

Comment

Working...
                                X