What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Dear millenial jackwagons of the world. You idiots can't even throw an outdoor music festival (Fyre) without calling 911 and having first responders come save your asses. And then, you repeat the fiasco to prove you still can't do it. Boomers did woodstock without much fuss. We did Lollapalooza for years, no problem.

And now you want to tell everyone how to run the world....... no thanks.
    You cant even properly block someone and everyone here knows you're failure. You couldnt even find 1 friend to race with you.

Yall need us Millenials...we dont need you

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Yall need us Millenials...we dont need you
        Bitch, please.

GenX is the reason you have what you self entitles ass has, boy. We didn't need you, if anything you bitches just wasted what we provided. And like most, I'm trying very hard to to have to rely on you worthless mouth breathers...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

GenX is the reason you have what you self entitles ass has, boy.
          Checking in! I barely make the Gen X cut, but glad I do.

Comment

• Still think this is a Democratic hoax? LOL ! This is grossly under reported. I know of a 30 YO healthy male, left work sick Friday, woke up at 2:00AM Saturday, could not breath & called 911. By 3:00PM Saturday, this guy is on a ventilator....

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
              Still think this is a Democratic hoax? LOL ! This is grossly under reported. I know of a 30 YO healthy male, left work sick Friday, woke up at 2:00AM Saturday, could not breath & called 911. By 3:00PM Saturday, this guy is on a ventilator....
              you know him as in best friend or facebook passed on gossip?

Comment

Still think this is a Democratic hoax? LOL ! This is grossly under reported. I know of a 30 YO healthy male, left work sick Friday, woke up at 2:00AM Saturday, could not breath & called 911. By 3:00PM Saturday, this guy is on a ventilator....
                I still think this is complete and total bullshit.

Comment

• And more idiocy. Dallas just shut down every restaurant, bar, gym, and theater. Take out only..... Pretty sure the mayor just committed political suicide.

Dallas County and the city of Dallas will close all bars, dine-in restaurants, gyms and theaters?in an unprecedented effort to stop the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    And more idiocy. Dallas just shut down every restaurant, bar, gym, and theater. Take out only..... Pretty sure the mayor just committed political suicide.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/city-o...19-coronavirus

Same here in Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Bitch, please.

GenX is the reason you have what you self entitles ass has, boy. We didn't need you, if anything you bitches just wasted what we provided. And like most, I'm trying very hard to to have to rely on you worthless mouth breathers...
                      Hahahaha genX is universally recognized as the useless generation just getting in the way. They just rode the boomer coat tails and then cried when the millenials took their jobs because millenials are more skilled.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        you know him as in best friend or facebook passed on gossip?
                        My wife works for a hospital group. So this is direct knowledge. Says one hospital ER saw 700 patients last Friday night ( all different reasons) the previous Friday night record was 312. ICU is at capacity, but the hospitals were already pretty busy with 2 flu strains, and strep throat.

Comment

Did he vape?

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            And more idiocy. Dallas just shut down every restaurant, bar, gym, and theater. Take out only..... Pretty sure the mayor just committed political suicide.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/city-o...19-coronavirus
                            Why would this be political suicide?

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              Did he vape?
                              He drove a Subaru so yes, probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                                Did he vape?
                                Don't know, you can't talk while on a ventilator.

Comment

Working...
                                X