No announcement yet.

What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco is going the way of Italy with its coronavirus safety measures -- the Mayor's instituting around-the-clock curfew, banning almost everyone from leaving their homes.

San Fran just shut down the whole city for 3 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
      Why would this be political suicide?
      Lot of businesses are going to be hurt, lot of people out of work. That tends to piss people off and a pissed off person won't vote for you.

Comment

• For those who thought that 9/11 was a pivotal time in our history... this event will exceed 9/11 in many ways. I think this coronavirus event will be second only to WWII, in the impact it has on our society.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          Lot of businesses are going to be hurt, lot of people out of work. That tends to piss people off and a pissed off person won't vote for you.
          Beats the alternative. .gov will have a a stimulus of some sort.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
            Beats the alternative. .gov will have a a stimulus of some sort.
            Unfortunately, I am one of those businesses that might get wrecked by this. Most of my customers are elderly. Had a REALLY shitty day today.

Comment

• Did someone mention this already? I had a feeling, while it is a new strain, some of the old shit they had already produced would work. May be bullshit but interesting. If I wasn't doing well and got it I would sign away and let them test on me.

Could be total bullshit I just keep seeing it pop up and it kind of makes sense to a layman.
              Last edited by kingjason; 03-16-2020, 08:10 PM.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                For those who thought that 9/11 was a pivotal time in our history... this event will exceed 9/11 in many ways. I think this coronavirus event will be second only to WWII, in the impact it has on our society.
                I think your right! Numbers are wrong it’s gonna sweep the country like notebook paper in a fire! Healthcare will be overrun won’t be enough beds ventilators. This is the delay it’s gonna be like a bomb went off I’m afraid. I want to be wrong though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  Unfortunately, I am one of those businesses that might get wrecked by this. Most of my customers are elderly. Had a REALLY shitty day today.
                  I agree. I'm prepared to weather about 4 months. I'm more worried about 20ish employees honestly. And how to care for them. TN unemployment is capped at $275. Not one of my guys with rent or a mortgage is under $1050 a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                    I think your right! Numbers are wrong it’s gonna sweep the country like notebook paper in a fire! Healthcare will be overrun won’t be enough beds ventilators. This is the delay it’s gonna be like a bomb went off I’m afraid. I want to be wrong though.

Y’all should go scissor each other and entangle your pencil erasers. Keep sucking on the mainstream media’s Tit at the same time. Have at least a little faith in Trump. These are times we have never seen, and I trust he has been chosen, (by the military) for a reason. Watch the show and have faith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                      Y’all should go scissor each other and entangle your pencil erasers. Keep sucking on the mainstream media’s Tit at the same time. Have at least a little faith in Trump. These are times we have never seen, and I trust he has been chosen, (by the military) for a reason. Watch the show and have faith.

Hope you're right. While I think the media has gone overboard on many issues...a virus doesn't play politics...it affects those that are exposed and those that can't stop it..regardless of political party. Both of my 70+ parents are prime candidates for this virus and one of them has a compromised immune system..which has me at least paying very close attention. I expect the vast majorities of us under 60's to at some point experience a very bad cold, flu-like illness and get over it. It's the people that fall into the older crowd...our aunts, parents, grandparents that I am concerned about...or others who may have other immune disorders/illnesses who may not get thru it. This virus can take up to 2 weeks to show symptoms and be detected but is contagious significantly sooner...and according to CDC takes weeks to get over...and then those who have gotten over it are still contagious for weeks afterward. This is a nightmare for anyone over 60 or who has health issues.

Comment

• Hell of a time to be in start-up mode for business. Got back from Vegas (no fever yet) and customers are in "We'll let you know when we get back to the office" mode. Shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                          For those who thought that 9/11 was a pivotal time in our history... this event will exceed 9/11 in many ways. I think this coronavirus event will be second only to WWII, in the impact it has on our society.
                          If so, at least we'll have records of the people here saying it ain't shit. And we can rub it in.
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post

I’m not political they are all bought paid for. Good luck trusting the govt to save you

Comment

• Hearing rumors that the school is working on plans to finish the school year via school provided chrome tablets and working with the local cable provider to install free internet to kids that don't have it.

Comment

• Curious when comparing this to 9/11 - did everything stateside shutdown for multiple weeks during 9/11? I was doing DOD work overseas and frankly don't have much clue what was going on here during 9/11.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X