What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    It’s such a big deal Congress is on vacation for 3 weeks! Yeah they give a fuck about you NOT. The real crisis will be the businesses that go under and the bankruptcies and the lives ruined. You fuckers go enjoy your vacay !!!
    My business has never been busier. No vacay for me.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Well the wife is an ER nurse. She's taken care of one guy that had it already. I've been staying in my house for well over a week now. So I can't spread it in the event that I become a factory producing more of it. It seems somewhat unlikely that it would affect me much, but it could kill my neighbors. Have to stay away
      WH

Comment

• Drs. Ramin Oskoui, cardiologist and CEO of Foxhall cardiology, and Stephen Smith, founder of the Smith Center for Infectious Diseases and Urban Health, join Laura Ingraham on 'The Ingraham Angle.'
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

It’s such a big deal Congress is on vacation for 3 weeks! Yeah they give a fuck about you NOT. The real crisis will be the businesses that go under and the bankruptcies and the lives ruined. You fuckers go enjoy your vacay !!!
          Very true, though it goes WELL beyond congress. Karen down the street wanting to plan a mock prom for her daughter and friends. Bob around the corner wantingto have a crawfish boil with his buddies. Those are the actions that will bankrupt business. The complete and utter disregard for anyone but themselves. Stay the fuck at home and this ends MUCH sooner. We are just about to the 2 week mrk since it started gettingvserious in the US.
          Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          For a change, you are 100% on point.
          Yep
          Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          My business has never been busier. No vacay for me.
          That makes sense. More people at home, more people in the pool, more cleaning needed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• This is simply a tool being used against your mind. Look how much of your freedom is gone? This is a takeover by elites to control the world. Exactly what our founding fathers wished to prevent.

Comment

This is simply a tool being used against your mind. Look how much of your freedom is gone? This is a takeover by elites to control the world. Exactly what our founding fathers wished to prevent.
              Just when we think you couldn't seem dumber, you prove us wrong.
              sigpic

Comment

This is simply a tool being used against your mind. Look how much of your freedom is gone? This is a takeover by elites to control the world. Exactly what our founding fathers wished to prevent.

Got a bit of a savior complex, don't ya? Work on that.

Comment

• Good to see TP back in Tom Thumb this morning, top-quality Charmin at that.

Crawfish, consider doing like Sleepy Joe and take a break from public comments.

Comment

Motherfucker gets a couple to agree and the boy goes off the rails like he famous.

Comment

So let me get this straight.

You believe that the global elite, the wealth holders, started a pandemic, which has the potential to crush not just the US economy, but the global economy, shredding their personal wealth, to take control?

Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        So let me get this straight.

You believe that the global elite, the wealth holders, started a pandemic, which has the potential to crush not just the US economy, but the global economy, shredding their personal wealth, to take control?

LMAO Stop using logic. He doesn't get it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Good to see TP back in Tom Thumb this morning, top-quality Charmin at that.
                          Benbrook walmart had 3 20 packs of the Scott brand, I was 3rd in line and got one.

Comment

• Costco @ 380 was ok for us fossils today. They had
                            a great selection of most everything.
                            TP lining all the isles. Looked like the "Great White Mountains"'.

Heard of a guy in Houston getting all his hoard confiscated bu FBI...

Comment

• How about this for isolation...

Thailand's playboy king has taken over a luxury German hotel to isolate from the coronavirus — along with a harem of 20 women.

Comment

• anyone find any hand sanitizer?

Comment

Working...
                                X