Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
    anyone find any hand sanitizer?
    I found a travel bottle at CVS, they had them behind the counter. I haven't been looking for any other size just the after hardware/grocery store peace of mind security cleanse

Comment

• i guess i'll try and find some on the internet and order some

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        LMAO Stop using logic. He doesn't get it!!!
        lol. I could feel the fire of conspiracy theorists and "this ain't so bad"'s when I hit send on my Facebook post yesterday.
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          lol. I could feel the fire of conspiracy theorists and "this ain't so bad"'s when I hit send on my Facebook post yesterday.
          hahah I hope this all ends soon. The economy needs to get going again, and a lot of businesses are in trouble if this prolongs through summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            hahah I hope this all ends soon. The economy needs to get going again, and a lot of businesses are in trouble if this prolongs through summer.
            Same here. Thankfully, the niche market I tapped into with Canyon Ridge did MUCH better than anticipated last month, hopefully it continues
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
              This is simply a tool being used against your mind. Look how much of your freedom is gone? This is a takeover by elites to control the world. Exactly what our founding fathers wished to prevent.
              Even if so, it could only last so long. Plagues come and go. Someone else mentioned bankrupting themselves as well. I just don't see it.
              WH

Comment

i guess i'll try and find some on the internet and order some
                My woman made it with instructions online. Like a gallon worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                  My woman made it with instructions online. Like a gallon worth.
                  i can't find the fucking ingredients in the stores to make the shit because all the sheep mouth breathers have watched the million how-to's for making hand sanitizer

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    Just had a big earthquake in Idaho. End of the world for real!

Comment

i can't find the fucking ingredients in the stores to make the shit because all the sheep mouth breathers have watched the million how-to's for making hand sanitizer
                      Have you noticed that everyone is calling everyone else a dumb, for the exact same things they're doing?

"They're all stupid, and dammit I can't engage in what they're doing myself. What a world."

Really, that should be the official slogan to go with the Corona virus:

"All the people who prepared ahead of time are so stupid! ... Fuck I can't get stuff!!"

Yall ever heard the parable about the ant and the grasshopper?
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Have you noticed that everyone is calling everyone else a dumb, for the exact same things they're doing?

"They're all stupid, and dammit I can't engage in what they're doing myself. What a world."

Really, that should be the official slogan to go with the Corona virus:

"All the people who prepared ahead of time are so stupid! ... Fuck I can't get stuff!!"

Yall ever heard the parable about the ant and the grasshopper?

what the fuck ever! i was prepared and have a fully stocked house from everyday living but supplies don't last forever and the sheep are the followers of trends and that includes making hand sanitizer!

Comment

anyone find any hand sanitizer?
                          Walmart had a bunch of bottles of 50% isopropyl alcohol which apparently is useless for sanitizing.

I've ordered some parts to make my own still. Between a batch of hard cider I brewed and a ton of cheap booze I inherited I can probably distill a half gallon or so if I don't blow the house up.

Comment

what the fuck ever! i was prepared and have a fully stocked house from everyday living but supplies don't last forever and the sheep are the followers of trends and that includes making hand sanitizer!
                            The one thermometer we had of course had a dead battery when I first tried it, and thermometers were nowhere to be found by then. Even the coin battery that fits it was nowhere to be found, until Amazon came through once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              The one thermometer we had of course had a dead battery when I first tried it, and thermometers were nowhere to be found by then. Even the coin battery that fits it was nowhere to be found, until Amazon came through once again.
                              what you can't find in the stores because of panic buying

thermometers
                              hand sanitizer
                              Isopropyl alcohol 70% or higher
                              aloe vera gel
                              Spray bottles
                              rubber gloves
                              diaper wipes

Comment

what you can't find in the stores because of panic buying

thermometers
                                hand sanitizer
                                Isopropyl alcohol 70% or higher
                                aloe vera gel
                                Spray bottles
                                rubber gloves
                                diaper wipes
                                You literally are the sheep. You are doing exactly what you're talking about. How is it not panic buying when you do it?

Comment

Working...
                                X