• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Truckers are semi-retarded.
    But but! My momma said I was special!

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    That job will be automated soon enough anyways...well at least some of the long haul stuff.
    It's still a long time away from even happening.

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    Yep until you need something. Make sure you wipe your ass with your hand ok? You don’t deserve half the shit you have because you have no respect for those that bring it. I always respect people who work any job because they are doing something that makes life easier.
    What do you drive and who do you drive for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Everyone seems to think they are a blue collar hero these days. You can quit driving that truck today and no one will care, dude. They'll get some dude from Africa to replace you in ten minutes.
      Not trying to be a hero. Its just a fucking job kinda like yours. Your not needed either just another bullshitter at a desk.

Comment

• Captain crawfish can see around corners!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
          When we were in Fredericksburg around the middle of last month, the owner/operator of one of the businesses we always visit was making some. Didn’t buy any of it at the time, and since that was at the beginning of the great TP rush (at least there) I recall that he mentioned that the key ingredients were already hard to find.
          oh for sure! you can't find the ingredients. I'm so hard headed that i was determined to find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
            Not trying to be a hero. Its just a fucking job kinda like yours. Your not needed either just another bullshitter at a desk.
            What do you haul?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              That job will be automated soon enough anyways...well at least some of the long haul stuff.
              Sure all the automated shit on my truck doesn’t work. Sensors beep for nothing it turns on the engine brake for no fucking reason it’s pure junk. Nobody would ever Trust that shit to keep them off a wall at 65mph. Mr robot gonna unload all that shit too? You have no idea what your talking about but hey the robots can have it. It takes a lot of people doing different jobs to keep America running.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                What do you haul?
                Currently Pneumatic Tanker different products

Comment

Sure all the automated shit on my truck doesn’t work. Sensors beep for nothing it turns on the engine brake for no fucking reason it’s pure junk. Nobody would ever Trust that shit to keep them off a wall at 65mph. Mr robot gonna unload all that shit too? You have no idea what your talking about but hey the robots can have it. It takes a lot of people doing different jobs to keep America running.
                  i just want a robot to suck my pecker every once in a while and make me some lasagna

Comment

Currently Pneumatic Tanker different products
                    Bulkmatic?

I haul cars, they keeping you guys busy?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post

What is the great source of information that you have access to that apparently no one else does? Doesn't it seem strange that you, in no position of power, suddenly has access to information everyone else is lacking? Why do you think you have have been conferred this special place of enlightenment?
                      I have friends in high places.

Comment

Bulkmatic?

I haul cars, they keeping you guys busy?
                        Yes until Covid19 ruins it! I’m in the building materials industry so construction needs to stay going. On another note this quote seems valid in these times

“ I believe that Banking Institutions are more Dangerous than Standing Armies. If the American People Ever allow Private Central Banks to control the issue of currency, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered”

Thomas Jefferson
                        Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 04-03-2020, 09:21 PM.

Comment

What do you drive and who do you drive for?
                          10 to 1 it is Swift.

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                          I have friends in high places.
                          Uh-huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            i just want a robot to suck my pecker every once in a while and make me some lasagna

Last edited by Gasser64; 04-04-2020, 12:49 AM.
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              10 to 1 it is Swift.
                              My money is on BJ Cunt

Comment

• Question for Crawfish, since you seem to be a tinfoil hat type do you also consider vaccines to be a part of some larger government conspiracy?

Comment

Working...
                                X