No announcement yet.

What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ya'll mother fuckers supposed to be sheltering in place. Who you getting haircuts for???
    sigpic

Comment

• Shit, I've been cutting my own hair for like 15 years now, I'm not spending $20 every two weeks when my hair can basically only look one way.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        ya'll mother fuckers supposed to be sheltering in place. Who you getting haircuts for???

I can’t get any haircut. All of the stylists/barbers are shutdown. That’s why I’m going to give a big tip when they finally reopen.

Give me another month and I’ll be Mr Bean with Fabio length hair...

Hey, someone photoshop that for me..

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          Shit, I've been cutting my own hair for like 15 years now, I'm not spending $20 every two weeks when my hair can basically only look one way.
          This. Wahl shears, no guard all around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            This has started to be my thought as well. Tons of people flat out aren't isolating and good weather is only making it worse.

And the problem is that all these influential people are able to just flaunt total deaths without having to answer to the bankruptcies, job loss, missed life events...etc. its such a cop out to just throw death numbers up and ignore the other half of whats being sacrificed.

Listening to only fauci on this is like letting insurance adjusters set the speed limits. When a profession is judged by only one metric (lives "saved" or lost), then you get very imbalanced decision making.
            The resistance to sheltering in place is about to start gaining serious traction. People are getting stir crazy and there will be more and more people getting out and doing what they want if the restrictions aren't changed. It's time to modify the guidelines to protect those that are at a higher risk, and let low risk people get back to life, while taking extra precautions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              #3 on top, #2 faded to a #1 on the sides... Then my wife will trim my neck line sometimes as well.

If I had spent $20 (tip and tax included) every 2 weeks for the last 15 years for a hair cut I would have spent $7800, on something I can clearly do myself for under $50 total investment.

Stevo

Comment

• My wife is a hair stylist, she’s been shut down for almost 3 weeks and she’s had several clients offer exorbitant amounts to just “let them come over and do it at our house.” Aside from the COVID issue, the Texas licensing board has been doing some heavy-handed crackdowns. She won’t take clients outside of her salon. Until this passes, she’s unemployed. It sucks.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I bought a Wahl a month ago, it came with everything. I've been needing a cut, but since I haven't needed to go anywhere I haven't used it yet.
                  #7 in the back, #6 on top, #5 on the sides, my barber charges $18.00, I usually give him $25.00, mostly cause he gets me in and out quick...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• For the first time in my life I'm glad I went bald.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      Shit, I've been cutting my own hair for like 15 years now, I'm not spending $20 every two weeks when my hair can basically only look one way.
                      via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                        To use a pool guy for weekly pool maintenance is foolish. I do all my own regular maintenance on my pool, takes 15 minutes a week. Maybe an hour a week when leaves are falling. My pool is immaculate- my neighbor - whose pool guy is there 5 minutes a week - his pool looks like crap. Sand all over the bottom ( no pool cleaner), pressure gauge on the filter housing, reading about 20 PSI. But I do realize the pool guy will only do what you pay him to do.
                        When it comes to pool guys you get what you pay for. Low prices get you low levels of service.

You could walk me into 20 backyards and I could tell you exactly which pools are taken care of by the homeowners. The amount of damage done to a pool by a homeowner who is not aware of their own limitations of knowledge is typically staggering.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          When it comes to pool guys you get what you pay for. Low prices get you low levels of service.

You could walk me into 20 backyards and I could tell you exactly which pools are taken care of by the homeowners. The amount of damage done to a pool by a homeowner who is not aware of their own limitations of knowledge is typically staggering.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            hahaha, My hair is not that awesome.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              I use a beard trimmer, no guard. Have to replace it every few years, but that's fine. The only problem I have is when it comes time to replace it, some shave closer than others and I prefer a very close cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                                I use a beard trimmer, no guard. Have to replace it every few years, but that's fine. The only problem I have is when it comes time to replace it, some shave closer than others and I prefer a very close cut.
                                I’ve had my shears for several years and it still cuts consistently. Almost as close as a razor.

Comment

Working...
                                X