Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/...UsqK7GA-5Ywgxw

The main point: "On a brighter note, the head of Bulgaria's disease control agency has been reported as saying that "regular drinkers of hard liquor" are better-protected from contracting #coronavirus because the bug is sensitive to alcohol".

Time to go home and get vaccinated.
    I bet there’s a run on Crystal Clear this week.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      No. We invest in mortgage notes.
      Mortgage Backed securities and the world of derivatives! What could go wrong !!!

Comment

So just running some math. Population 328000000. @3.4 % = 11 million or so. As it sits 437 cases 17 deaths do the math this new shit gets it done

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
          So just running some math. Population 328000000. @3.4 % = 11 million or so. As it sits 437 cases 17 deaths do the math this new shit gets it done
          It started in a nursing home in Washington. I mean not necessarily a simple math deal.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            It started in a nursing home in Washington. I mean not necessarily a simple math deal.
            That’s was the mortality rate noted by The World Health Organization. If they are wrong so be it even at 2% still many will be effected. If I’m wrong great but I didn’t calculate it they did

Comment

This thing is legit from a total freak out perspective. Wifey and I made a trip out to Surprise, AZ to catch some spring training. She gets food poisoning and we end up in the ER in the middle of retirementville. Freaking ER is insanely busy and been here 6hrs already- ughh.
              Nurses says the olds are flipping out and coming in by the droves taxing the whole system

Comment

What kind of food?

Comment

Need some tools and car parts, got extra toilet paper for trade. I'll throw in some Lysol if you have a pretty mouth!

Comment

This is gonna be a good thread!!

Comment

Comment

ya'll, we gone die now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I'm loving this, I have made at least $50k in the stock market already.

As for buying the food or whatever, it is all bullshit. This thing is already a pandemic just like the Spanish Flu. The death rate is around 3% and it doesn't really affect kids. It is hardly anything to be worried about because if it does kill 3% of the population it will do it in very slow motion, to the point where it is not disruptive to the economy. The over reaction of people will be more disruptive than this virus will, with all the school and store closings and all that shit.

I booked a great cruise for my in laws in May. Now is a great time to travel because the sheeple aren't going anywhere. They are in their 60s though so I did buy insurance in case they get nervous and want to back out. I'm going even if it is a zombie apocalypse.
                          You may want to check if insurance is actually going to cover that trip at this point...

Comment

All I know is that there's no toilet paper for sale within at least two hours of my place, and possibly further out. We have plenty here at the house to last several weeks, but I feel sorry for folks who have run out and have to order it online and wait for it to arrive.

Comment

Maybe this would be an opportune time to buy some shares of Amazon. That being said went I went into our usual grocery store yesterday morning TP was not only readily available but was even on sale. Charmin of course, nothing less for my bunghole.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

On the other hand, my wife was at Sam's today and they had no toilet paper. Completely sold out. This is for a flu that resembles pneumonia. Fucking retards.
                                Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                All I know is that there's no toilet paper for sale within at least two hours of my place, and possibly further out. We have plenty here at the house to last several weeks, but I feel sorry for folks who have run out and have to order it online and wait for it to arrive.
                                This is straight up fucking retarded. The fucking internet, we knew it would only be a matter of time that once the window licker's got on the internet we would all be fucked as far as passing false information along.
                                We should have known this was going to happen when the popeyes chicken sandwich vs Chikfila went viral and you couldn't even get a damn chicken sandwich.
                                My wife goes to Sams every Friday after work for some fresh squeezed OJ and weekend staples for dinner, she came home and said that EVERY paper product at Sam's was completely gone, not toilet paper, no paper towels, no kleenex boxes, what the fuck is wrong with people?!
                                She did manage to get a couple of cases of mini waters that she uses, but she was pissed.
                                Though like Jared we buy in bulk so we have plenty, good thing, I couldn't imagine not able to wipe my ass because of the hysteria, chicken sandwiches I can live without, but shit paper, I guess I have plenty of leaves out back...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X