Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    I'm heading to Vegas this week, so...
    I thought it was bad enough that I was in SF about a week and a half ago (so I guess I should be dying any day now), but Vegas?

Vaya con Dios, ginger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
      I noted the other day Tom Thumb here in Frisco looks to be stocked as usual. Less concerned I guess? There's even a confirmed case here.
      Costco on eldorado has plenty of toilet paper and water.. however there was a bit more traffic in that area than usual
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Hello there new best fried. May I interest you in updating your will?
        Done did.
        Plus, it will take me two weeks before I start bleeding from holes.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Theres a new show out called Opium that's pretty hilarious...check it out. Unless you havent already seen absinthe...then you should catch that instead.
        It's a quick turn. Was told I was going to ConAgg by a vendor.

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        I thought it was bad enough that I was in SF about a week and a half ago (so I guess I should be dying any day now), but Vegas?

Vaya con Dios, ginger.
        So far it's looking good. Not many cases. If I can survive the outdoor country music venue, I should be alright.

Comment

Bro you're gonna die anyways. End it on your terms...screw the vendor...this is your last shot.

I have no clue how vegas hasnt been hammered by this shit.
          Last edited by Ruffdaddy; 03-10-2020, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
            I think China quit counting said F it. Who knows that wet market is straight messed up. Saw a video of it probably won’t be eating Chinese buffets anymore. Disgusting
            I think most of those places are really korean anyway. So maybe... eating dog instead of cat?
            WH

Comment

Done did.

If I can survive the outdoor country music venue, I should be alright.
              Too soon man...too soon

Comment

Done did.

So far it's looking good. Not many cases. If I can survive the outdoor country music venue, I should be alright.
                I'm gonna need at least a 2 week quarantine before we do lunch.

Comment

Don't underestimate what can happen in Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Well fuck me running...first the virus comes out of the woodwork, then I get about 9'd on the strip from a ghost!
                    Last edited by Sean88gt; 03-10-2020, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Well fuck me running...first the virus comes out of the woodwork, then get get about 9'd on the strip from a ghost!
                      Ha!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Summary of the stock market for the past two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          I noted the other day Tom Thumb here in Frisco looks to be stocked as usual. Less concerned I guess? There's even a confirmed case here.
                          We have something like 20 confirmed cases in CO so far, with a bunch of tests awaiting results. Even one in Gunnison. I'm not worried about it, but apparently a lot of folks are.

I don't think people are worried about getting sick and shitting themselves, but more about getting quarantined or these stores shutting down. And then it causes a ripple effect, because if a few knuckleheads start buying way more TP than usual, a lot of other people realize they better buy all they can find, too. Heck, I work from home, so I can just jump in the shower and wash my butt every time I shit, if needed.

Comment

• I don't know about y'all, but I'm not going to have a problem. Typically when I glare menacingly at a virus it leaves the room immediately.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• svoerotic figuring out the dna of the corona virus and curing the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by trip mcneely View Post
                                svoerotic figuring out the dna of the corona virus and curing the world.
                                RNA

(Before SVO can correct you )

Comment

Working...
                                X