What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    What about general public's freedom? Being in permanent lockdown in your own home isn't freedom and the needs of few don't away the needs of the many. Being told to stand 6' from people and wear face masks while in public isn't freedom.

Here's the common vaccines given to babies:
    hepatitis B (infection of the liver)
    rotavirus (major cause of diarrhea)
    diphtheria
    tetanus
    pertussis (whooping cough)
    Haemophilus influenzae type b. (bacterial meningitis)
    pneumococcal disease (pneumonia)
    polio
    Influenza (flu)
    measles
    mumps
    rubella (German measles)
    chickenpox
    hepatitis A

Google what the affects of those are.
    Your immune system was put in place for a reason! You want to take vaccines all day wonderful go for it. Your body is constantly fighting germs I choose to let mine work. The rules they are implementing are a violation of our rights. Just wait till they tell you what product you can buy at the store! Bunch of communists
    Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 04-04-2020, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      JEEZ!!!What a cheesy movie.. Melanie Griffin sure looked nice, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
        My info is factual I have no need to prove anything. This is a fucking Sham and they are playing America like a grand piano! The consequences of this are going to be epic.
        Then show the fucking facts. I've had enough of these fucking so and so said this, who and she said that. If you cannot PROVE your data, its fucking bullshit. End. Of. Story.

Otherwise, all you are doing is making the situation worse.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          Then show the fucking facts. I've had enough of these fucking so and so said this, who and she said that. If you cannot PROVE your data, its fucking bullshit. End. Of. Story.

I have heard first hand knowledge that several of the seriously severe cases of COVID infection in younger adults were all obese people. They’re trying to find the actual link other than they all have low blood oxygen levels and then go into respiratory/organ failure.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Your immune system was put in place for a reason! You want to take vaccines all day wonderful go for it. Your body is constantly fighting germs I choose to let mine work. The rules they are implementing are a violation of our rights. Just wait till they tell you what product you can buy at the store! Bunch of communists

You have a scar where they removed the tail, don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              I have heard first hand knowledge that several of the seriously severe cases of COVID infection in younger adults were all obese people. They’re trying to find the actual link other than they all have low blood oxygen levels and then go into respiratory/organ failure.
              Which is understandable. An underlying condition would increase the risk of complications with most any added ailment. Though, what statements like captain tinfoil are making, implies that the deaths due to COVID are no where near as high because it should be, in that case, a death due to obesity.

When the reality of it is that had that person not become ill with COVID, they would still be living and breathing today.

Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post

I can pull up the data but I’m busy and would rather spend my time doing something than argue some shit on the internet. It’s a sham know that and it’s the aftermath you should be afraid of.

Comment

• Well New York wants to go full dystopian at least. They're thinking the virus will overrun the medical apparatus. India is totally fucked, they said they'll likely lose 10%, or whatever the virus decides.

WH

Comment

I can pull up the data but I’m busy and would rather spend my time doing something than argue some shit on the internet. It’s a sham know that and it’s the aftermath you should be afraid of.
                    Yet, here you are rather than “doing something.” To consider yourself in possession of sufficient mental prowess to “argue some shit on the internet” about this thread topic is hilarious.

Comment

• I think you have time. You've literally been arguing in this thread for a month super genius. You've also gone from trusting the government completely when they said don't worry, to some sort of Illuminati Eyes Wide Shut bullshit in just 30 days. That's some marathon.

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish on 3-04-2020, 07:52 PM View Post
                      Probably just walk around and cough on people and shit. Shouldn’t be a problem finding bar seating on a sat night so that’s a plus. Govt says not to worry so I’m not going to. If it was a problem they will be the first to say something. This will be a very interesting year
                      Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post

Comment

• My Best friends stepmom passed away this morning in Little Rock Arkansas and his step father has it also! His wife is a mess right now because of her poor parents! This crap is starting to hit home when you know the people with the virus

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          I think you have time. You've literally been arguing in this thread for a month super genius. You've also gone from trusting the government completely when they said don't worry, to some sort of Illuminati Eyes Wide Shut bullshit in just 30 days. That's some marathon.
                          I think I can speak for most of the board here when I say I'm glad to have you back, and we've missed you.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I think you have time. You've literally been arguing in this thread for a month super genius. You've also gone from trusting the government completely when they said don't worry, to some sort of Illuminati Eyes Wide Shut bullshit in just 30 days. That's some marathon.
                            Hot dog it’s good to have u back!!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              I think it was on here that someone posted a foxnews link that had 2 doctors on and they were saying all his patients that had it that had a bmi over 30 was pretty bad and diabetes and pre diabetes make it even worse. In the same interview they called out a drug called hydroxychlorine (sp) that was making great strides at treating the corona but a major side effect was it could mess with the ticker so patients had to have regularly scheduled EKGs. They said that a lot of doctors and nurses are taking it daily that have to treat these infected patients.

Comment

First post was sarcasm you didn’t get it. Obviously you still don’t. My critical thinking is not welcome here. I get it. Stay Free everybody

Comment

Working...
                                X