This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    How much LSD have you done in your life? You are wayyy all over the place. I don't understand your multiple positions or points. Everything you say contradicts something else you have already said.
    NFC vs NFC in the SB, thats what he said. That's all I needed to know about his dumb ass. You should read the rest of the shit hes spews in the sports forum, specifically his betting techniques.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      NFC vs NFC in the SB, thats what he said. That's all I needed to know about his dumb ass. You should read the rest of the shit hes spews in the sports forum, specifically his betting techniques.
      Oh trust me I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I'm fairly certain it was Green Bay, with the supposed opponent likely being the Cowboys (not sure on the Cowboys part). Either way that went beyond the normal typo into complete stupidity.

Comment

How much LSD have you done in your life? You are wayyy all over the place. I don't understand your multiple positions or points. Everything you say contradicts something else you have already said.
          Don’t do drugs drink coffee and ice tea. You don’t understand because you are blind like 99% of this country. I think you will start to understand as it all unfolds

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
            Don’t do drugs drink coffee and ice tea. You don’t understand because you are blind like 99% of this country. I think you will start to understand as it all unfolds
            What's to understand? You have around 300 different perspectives all that contradict one another. You are all over the place. I don't think you have ever made any sense at all. You certainly are 0-500 on Sports bets, so there's that.

Comment

• The world is in the strangest place I believe it's ever been.

I'm worried about more than I've been.

I don't think we ever get to go back to where we've been.

Comment

What's to understand? You have around 300 different perspectives all that contradict one another. You are all over the place. I don't think you have ever made any sense at all. You certainly are 0-500 on Sports bets, so there's that.
                Great sports are cancelled who gives a fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                  The world is in the strangest place I believe it's ever been.

I'm worried about more than I've been.

I don't think we ever get to go back to where we've been.
                  Was that supposed to be a haiku?

Shit's going to suck for a bit. Wonderful. We're all in the same boat.
                  Be strong and don't get some bullshit defeatist attitude this early. If in 12 months you get to say "I told you so" literally no one is going to give a fuck, but if in those 12 months you can help other people have hope and think positively they'll appreciate it. Choose wisely.

And to be fair I'd guess things line the Black Plague killing 20%(??) of the population, the U.S. civil war, WWI, WWII, etc were muuuuch stranger. Imagine its 1995... You get your global info once a day from a paper or from a Peter Jennings type with no essential oils pimping soccer moms, or networks that very obviously hate the president, or foreign influence in your news. Suddenly this is just another "bug going around" and you wash your hands more, but live life normally.

We're not special. These are not special times. This is humanity, but instant connectivity is making everyone lose their shit.

Edit: not all of that was directed at dblack1 (jusb the haiku part ). Didn't mean to sound like a dick to him specifially... But there are definitely retards who need a reality check.
                  Last edited by Strychnine; 03-21-2020, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• In 12 months time it will be like nothing ever happened, unless the death toll and length of quarantine spikes substantially, then it'll take a little longer. Look at the world post 9/11, and then a short year or three later, other than travel protocols changing thanks to the TSA, daily life went back to it's selfish and self-centered norms.

My biggest concern now is the TSA effect. How bad is the quarantine going to get, and how much of the new protocols will begin to be instituted every flu season? More folks working from home could be a net positive, but the encroaching big government is uncomfortable to say the least, regardless of the reasoning.

Comment

• If I can’t find wet wipes and I am forced to use regular toilet paper, and my mudhole starts feeling like I’ve been wiping with a chainsaw, def /world!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

And to be fair I'd guess things line the Black Plague killing 20%(??) of the population, the U.S. civil war, WWI, WWII, etc were muuuuch stranger. Imagine its 1995... You get your global info once a day from a paper or from a Peter Jennings type with no essential oils pimping soccer moms, or networks that very obviously hate the president, or foreign influence in your news. Suddenly this is just another "bug going around" and you wash your hands more, but live life normally.

We're not special. These are not special times. This is humanity, but instant connectivity is making everyone lose their shit.
                        SPOT. On.

Comment

• I sure hope this is more like 911 than 2008 from a financial standpoint. This type of economic shut down will break a lot of records.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                            If I can’t find wet wipes and I am forced to use regular toilet paper, and my mudhole starts feeling like I’ve been wiping with a chainsaw, def /world!

David
                            Just do what I did, you're welcome.

Edit: oh wow, it was only $79 when I bought it.

Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• I keep seeing this pop up and it does make me think. Around November/December a lot of us had a horrible cough that lasted a few weeks. It didn't pop for flu under a flu test and just got passed on as an upper respiratory infection. Some are saying it was the corona virus and we have already had it and it's the media and big brother trying to cause panic and work things in their favor. Maybe some with more knowledge than myself can shed some light on this theory?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                I bet you think cooking a brisket is hard. Let me guess...your smoker is made of wood?
                                I bet you think I've tried to cook one. Can't be bothered. Then again, I get more brisket given to me than I actually want. Neighbor cooks it all the time, and my friend's dad cooks it fairly regularly. The neighbor's is decent, can't say there's anything wrong really with it. But my buddy's dad... he's been at it for a few decades now. Built his own gigantic smoker so he can cook enough for these big church get togethers he likes to have. I haven't found anywhere selling it that cooks better brisket than he does. His makes me not even want to eat anywhere else's.

So if I ever want to know how to cook it perfectly, I'll just head over there and ask.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X