Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
    i got my money today! thanks Trump
    Do you always thank people who fuck you in the ass no lube? Because that’s what you really got. Every dollar you got or will ever get in the future is more worthless than ever thanks to the gov’t actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Do you always thank people who fuck you in the ass no lube? Because that’s what you really got. Every dollar you got or will ever get in the future is more worthless than ever thanks to the gov’t actions.
      $1,200 buys lots of lube

Comment

You ok, lil'crayfish?
        sigpic

Comment

• Just here to say I love my basement!

Comment

I would be interested if you elaborated on your position here. I realize this is a difficult time and you can't print money without some repercussion or tax burden. However, the Stimulus and Payment Protection Program under the Cares Act is really helping people who are struggling right now. Even though the Democrats stuffed it with a lot of pork. I was curious why you seem to have antipathy towards it? Do you know something we don't? If so, please share.

Some people are actually going out and buying groceries or paying bills with that money. Then you have the folks that are going out and buying TV's. I don't know. I guess either way you are contributing to local economy.

Not trying to be rude. Just asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
              $1,200 buys lots of lube

Especially if you're using this stuff. I don't know for sure but I'm pretty certain that I introduce this to the kinky people scene in 06.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

One way or another, you're getting fucked. Better to get fucked and get paid for it. As it stands, I'm getting fucked and not getting paid for it. Payment status unavailable, even though my CPA called and said that I qualify.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  One way or another, you're getting fucked. Better to get fucked and get paid for it. As it stands, I'm getting fucked and not getting paid for it. Payment status unavailable, even though my CPA called and said that I qualify.
                  When you're whining about not getting your cut of a handout you're starting to sound like a Democrat. Are you in a union?
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    When you're whining about not getting your cut of a handout you're starting to sound like a Democrat. Are you in a union?
                    So you're walking down the street and there's a $20 bill laying there, you telling me that you're going to leave it? Had the government not forced me to shut my doors, I wouldn't be concerned, but they made me close down my income source, so yeah, I want my compensation.

Comment

• If they are giving it out I will take my share.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Every dollar you got or will ever get in the future is more worthless than ever thanks to the gov’t actions.
                        You act like this hasn't been going on since we left the Gold Standard in 1933.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• i heard round 2 of money is trying to get passed. $2,000 for the next 6 months

Comment

• Crawfish sounds like that motherfucker who needs to get his dick sucked for doing the job he does, like it takes some kind of genius to drive a truck. I work with trucks and truckers all day and the idiots far exceed the number of folks capable of an intelligible conversation.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Can we just go back to you not knowing the difference between the words intimated and intimidated? You know, right around the same time you were talking about how college doesn't make people smart?
                            Words are hard, man.

Comment

• I still haven't got the $1200. Mine is mailed. I like getting mail

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                You act like this hasn't been going on since we left the Gold Standard in 1933.
                                Touche.

Elaborate... well crashing the economy and forcing people onto government dependence for votes at my and others' expense is a pretty shitty thing.

The real kicker, and here is the shittiest part, you think millenials had it bad with debt? Well the next generations will be even more economically enslaved to pay this debt. It's really nice that the unwilling to work, boomers and bottom feeders can live off of the work of unborn children and kids too young to vote. If the entire ponzi scheme (and it is a giant ponzi scheme) doesn't piss you off, then you should have your brain recalibrated.

When I hear some dumbass say "woohoo" I got my money from my Uncle, I just wish these types were capable of seeing the full picture.

The cure for this virus is worse than the virus itself times a million, and no one cares......
                                Last edited by AnthonyS; 05-05-2020, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X